• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Satan

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
a.k.a. Devil

What type??? :devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prolly I, we don't see him much. Bit of a recluse he is.
Most likely S. Like fire a lot.
Probably T. Probably has a lot of thinking to do, and likely lacks obvious feeling.
Definatly J.

So ISTJ?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
LOL true about the I, S the here and now, definitely T, hmm about the J. I don't know about Satan (Santa) making a list and checking it twice. hahaha

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

Wait, so:

devil.jpg

+ ISTJ =
d@v3 ?

overact.gif
Why is it always the good ones?, whyyyyyy?
overact.gif

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, tried to wage war against his boss, Bob, at the risk of losing his cushy position (assertive, stubborn?). When he lost & wound up in Hell he decided to set up his own operation which requires the overseeing of lots of employees and new clients. He'd probably need to be very inventive for all the different types of tortures. Likes to challenge people to fiddle duels so he's competitive. Will buy your soul for a doughnut, so he likes to make bargains.

What's that add up to?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There there... *pets shoulder*

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Thinking about the feeling factor, he was jealous that he wasn't worshiped for his beauty.

Jealousy + feelings hurt = Feeling (possible?)

heart

heart on fire
Thinking about the feeling factor, he was jealous that he wasn't worshiped for his beauty.

Jealousy + feelings hurt = Feeling (possible?)

That's Lucifer you're thinking of, not Satan. :devil:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Satan is untypable. He is just a sad little boy and sad little boys can't be typed. They just need big hugs and kisses and cookies because their mommies don't give them enough hugs and kisses and cookies. The poor kid needs some loving!

wolfy

awsm
He's an S. a little t. There is a little n in him too I guess.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Satan is obviously type 666. :doh:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I remeber hearing this verse from the bible where satan says(one of the few moments that he directly speaks) in very arrogent absolutes "I WILL be equal in power to God!" (that one stuck out to me stuck out to me). The rest were all generic I WILL statements(I WILL HAVE AN EGG-MCMUFFIN AFTER ELEVEN AM!). Seems to imply a kind of self-shureness, and hes definitly abitous(leads a third of the angels in a war) Id say ENTJ with a heavy empthasis an the J, hes decided hes going to beat God, and no amount of logic(Id still like to hear his plan on how hes going to beat an omnipotent being, although that statement he made suggests that perhaps he doesnt want to defeat God but rather be equal to him) so yeah, definite ego, definite E, perhaps S but id guess N, and WITHOUT A DOUBT J.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remeber hearing this verse from the bible where satan says(one of the few moments that he directly speaks) in very arrogent absolutes "I WILL be equal in power to God!"

...Meh, that was the King of Babylon that lots of people try to connect somehow with Satan as a prophetic issue... That interpretation has less and less pull nowadays in discussion.

The only places where we see the conventional "devil" speak directly is in Job (before the throne of Jehovah) and in Matthew / other gospels (the temptations of Jesus), I believe.

Satan must be an ESFP. Here is my logic:

1. Satan is red. :devil: <-- proof!!!!!
2. Fire engines are red.
3. Fire engines make lots of noise.
4. ESFPs make lots of noise.
5. Therefore, Satan is an ESFP.

Bluewing would be proud. :devil:

Satan is untypable. He is just a sad little boy and sad little boys can't be typed. They just need big hugs and kisses and cookies because their mommies don't give them enough hugs and kisses and cookies. The poor kid needs some loving!

well, that is true. If his mummy and daddy had loved him just a little better, he wouldn't have been such a bad angel.