• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Leonardo DiCaprio's type

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP?
lol, you guys... :)

I wish we could get him and a real INFP in the same room together so you could see the difference.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
INFP?

I wish we could get him and a real INFP in the same room together so you could see the difference.

Yeah, just compare him to Heath Ledger for example. THAT'S and INFP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And I think state's on the mark about Damon being istp, just to clear up my last post.

INFP?
lol, you guys...

Then what?

Sunny Ghost

INFP?

i think he has a similar acting style to INFP's. leonardo in that interview i posted reminds me a lot of my exboyfriend who is an INFP. the way he doesn't focus his eyes on a fixed person while talking, but rather looks away is very introvert of him. he jumps into character very much in NF style.

ps. ledger is an ISFP, i thinks.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he seems like an extravert to me. i think esfp seems like a good guess.

Psychdigg

Leonardo's somatotype is Endomorph 4.5 Mesomorph 3.0 Ectomorph 4.5 So that would make him on the border of ENFP and ENTP but depending on life experiences he is also close to INFP and INTP.

He would be about 4,3,4 on the chart below:

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just want to say this: not INFP

I sense pride in his work, and wanting to do "real acting." I don't really see Ne either...probably XXXJ. I want to say he is a thinker, but I am not sure. INFJ is my guess.