• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anne Frank?

Chloe

Was she ENFP?

well definately E - She was recharging interacting with people around her.
N - she even mentioned searching for patterns everywhere, ... always looked into future.
F - she had Fi, said herself that she is very sensitive on the inside but don't show it to people.
My perception is she was random.
Well, I red book 10 yrs ago so maybe I forgot something about her, I watched movie yesterday.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wasnt she a child of 14 years and dont you think given her that type is overinterpretation due to given circumstances ?

Chloe

Wasnt she a child of 12 years and dont you think given her that type is overinterpretation due to given circumstances ?

I don't know about that...
if she was in that circumstances so bubbly and extraverted, she would probably be even more in better, normal circumstances. That is actually one plus for her being ENFP.
She died at 15, right? (or 14?)... she was 13-14+ when she wrote the diary.
Well, I think that at 14 your true character can be obvious, but it's true she might change. Most people don't change.

they have her here as enfp

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
She died at 16 and wrote the book between 14-16.

Well go on here, I am the last one allowed to disturb you..

Chloe

Nope, she got diary on her 13th birthsday, so she wrote it from 13 - 15.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's ok we all now, you Eastern Europeans are the only Saints on this Worlds. Just go on, go on, please go on..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And please edit the german wikipedia, cause I remembered the numbers the right way

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok, it's no wonder then the german wikipedia is wrong, they are the least likely to care about little 14 year old girls who got send to be systematically killed, aint they ?

You gotta lot to learn about peoples feelings my dear eastern european innocent girl, a lot to learn !!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They made me read not only that book, they made me read a thousand books. My classes from grade 6 to grade 13 consisted of me repenting for crimes I didnt comit, but my grandpa did.

So dont be surprised, if I get a little pissed, if you want to type a 14 year old girl just for the sake of it

Chloe

They made me read not only that book, they made me read a thousand books. My classes from grade 6 to grade 13 consisted of me repenting for crimes I didnt comit, but my grandpa did.

So dont be surprised, if I get a little pissed, if you want to type a 14 year old girl just for the sake of it

Well, I always thought it's a bit silly to blame your generation for things that happened 50 yrs ago... but you can take that aside, here we are talking about interesting girl Anne, and not you or your nation.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No, I do not think she was an ENFP. I'm thinking more ENFJ or ENTJ. She was a bit edgy and self centered. Don't always assume she was an NF either, just because she was compassionate.

We didn't know her, so we can't be sure. I'm pretty sure ENFP is out of the question completely, though, and that she was most likely a J.

Chloe

oh, ENFJ then maybe..

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
Anne Frank

No one has ever become poor by giving.
Anne Frank

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Though this is very arrogant and impolite I nevertheless gonna quote myself now:

An important fly took a round above her body and looked at her from about a thousand different points of view, a gift, mankind would go crazy with.

Make her bleed tiger ! I am off to bed, gn8

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
oh, ENFJ then maybe..

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
Anne Frank

No one has ever become poor by giving.
Anne Frank

Don't get compassion and selflessness mixed up with automatically being NF. NTs can be just as compassionate and selfless as NFs, believe it or not. I'm not arguing with you, as I think she is probably an ENFJ, but I just am warning you not to assume all compassionate people are NFs.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfp, probably an enneagram 7 too.

it's difficult not to love her.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Ann Frank - ENFp
Otto Frank - IsTP
Edith Frank-Holländer - eSFJ
Margot Frank - IsFJ
Peter van Pels - INTP
Auguste van Pels - ESTJ
Hermann van Pels - ? Some introverted type or another, most likely.
Fritz Pfeffer - ISxJ