• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

D

Dali

^ Well, I'd say that she was ESTP but the left one has that ENFP perkiness to it. And I don't mean the dude.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
She seems full of herself and rather blow-hard-ish.

ESTP

Chloe

^ Well, I'd say that she was ESTP but the left one has that ENFP perkiness to it. And I don't mean the dude.

then right one is ESTP and left ENFP.... ... where's the problen?
i wonder how do left and right one get along... :blush:
not good pairing.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From the things she says in interviews, it points to ISTP... but there's just so many things she does that I would never THINK of doing. :shock: Does not have a high Fi, that's for sure... everything about her is selling herself. I dunno though... my best guess is ENTP maybe

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Brother Edgar,

All ESTPs are sluts. Duh. :newwink:

Only you have knowledge of such diabolical celebrity secrets.
I applaud your abuse of the KGB's surveillance capabilities.

Yeah, I got dirt on everybody...

that's how I roll.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I got dirt on everybody...

that's how I roll.

If the price of absolute power is spying and having dirt on anyone, then that is a good deal.

Spy on, my Russian Brother! :devil:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
From the things she says in interviews, it points to ISTP... but there's just so many things she does that I would never THINK of doing. :shock: Does not have a high Fi, that's for sure... everything about her is selling herself. I dunno though... my best guess is ENTP maybe

what??? lol ENTP? no way.

LEGERdeMAIN

I hope she falls off of this thing:
ftrock.jpg

And lands and such a way that her face is permantly like this:

weird-face.jpg

She's not that hot, though, seriously.

I would assume, based on my limited knowledge, that Fox is ISFTP

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XSTP sounds right

and even if you don't like her, girl is not unattractive by any stretch of the imagination

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
XSTP sounds right

I agree.

and even if you don't like her, girl is not unattractive by any stretch of the imagination

Parallel to that, just because I don't find her attractive doesn't mean that I don't like her (or that I envy her). :cool:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm almost 100% sure that she's an ISTP. She's not at all expressive enough, facially, to be an ESFJ. She just seems rather calm, collected, and witty. I'm gonna have to watch some more interviews to know for sure.

Can't say, but her persona in Transformers seems ISTP.

XSTP sounds right

Yes - horribly unattractive. :huh:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't say, but her persona in Transformers seems ISTP.

Alright fine. I relent. She -might- be an xSTP in real life , but her character in Transformers was certainly not. :doh: I couldn't relate at all.