• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i change my previous vote to now be entp 3w4 sx/so. definitely a 3w4. i also know several real life instanciations of her, tho they don't hit the gym like she does!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You've got to be joking she's an xSTP for sure, like one of the ones who are very easy to tell.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
P.S.

This is what she really looks like underneath the surgery.

megan-fox-before-after7.jpg

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I think it's pretty obvious she's an SP. It's hard to believe she's an introvert, but she's stated that hundreds of times. I really think she's an ISFP, something like a modern-day Marilyn.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i change my previous vote to now be entp 3w4 sx/so. definitely a 3w4. i also know several real life instanciations of her, tho they don't hit the gym like she does!

Not a 3. She is has always been lazy and dipersed, she is naturally optimistic and she identify with her positive thoughts, not her actions. She is not a human doing and have not difficulty to stop when she start to get bored. Even if that means to not finish what have been begun.She is not in identification but rationalization. She is a 7. But an Sx/So, yeah. 7w6 Sx/So. I love her by the way.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
where are you guys seeing so much Ne? i don't see it. i like her, it's not like i'm being all "no she's not like me", but i don't see Ne, much less heavy Ne. i really can't see her as ENFP. she's too much on an even keel... go find an ENFP and talk to them about themselves... you'll see what i mean...

Mae said:
I really think she's an ISFP, something like a modern-day Marilyn.

i wonder this too.

i could see her as ISFP 7w6 sx/so. i don't know many ISPs, so i have trouble typing them - i could also see her as ISTP - but i have trouble seeing her as Ti dom. she admits herself that she doesn't always make much logical sense. but her speaking pattern reminds me a lotttt of this chick's. she's quick to divulge personal information, also. she likes to speak about things that have meaning to her. for those saying it can't be Fi, i'd agree that there's no way it's NF Fi - she's no INFP, or ENFP, but head triad ISFP could make sense. it'd calm the Fi and make it look more like Ti. it'd explain the Feeling-like inconsistencies.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a bit of an old thread but anyway, I wouldn't doubt that everything she says in those interviews is scripted by someone else. Aren't there people with money invested into these shows? Advertisements that need viewing by large audiences?

ESTP 7w6 for sure. She's either acting like an extravert and is actually ISTP, or the stories of her childhood are lies... I'd believe the former... who the f hurls sauce packets at someone for no reason?? 7s would make those stories up too.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w6 types are nice. she's not nice. she seems like she could and does go into queen bitch mode all the time. drama dram drama. also 3w4 have a huge lazy streak. depression will do that. and 4s have a particularly strong penchant for depression. 7w6s are open-ended, spontaneous, exploratory. she is so much more controlling and fussy. it's so much a part of what makes her interesting. she's obviously way more focused on controlling her image than most 7s. in a way that to me feels from the outside. the etp 7s i know truly just care less about what other people think than etp 3s. not nearly as calculatingly constructed. i mean, just looking at her or listening to her, you get that feeling that she's super judgy and really good at being judgy. 4s are great at reducing others to a one-dimensional aesthetic and then negating them. it's part of the joy of superior taste. and while all p types identify with their personal stories/constructed narratives, she has that 3w4 outburst, i feel, when her story is challenged. and it seems more rigidly focused on demanding that her story win out over other stories of her, which shows that focus on control. i think she seems like an extremely difficult interview when she's not in the mood to turn on the charm. also, Ne doesn't have to be seen through the more spontaneous, sprawling e7 style alone.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
She's IXFP. ISTPs never have their mouth half open as she does.Their mouths are usually shut 90% of the time(except when talking). ISTP look is more serious, and direct. She looks too flaky imo, and explains her self more than she needs to. Ti is a bit more brief and to the point than what I've seen from her in the interviews.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
She's IXFP. ISTPs never have their mouth half open as she does.Their mouths are usually shut 90% of the time(except when talking). ISTP look is more serious, and direct. She looks too flaky imo, and explains her self more than she needs to. Ti is a bit more brief and to the point than what I've seen from her in the interviews.

This interview speaks volumes. I sense alot of Fi and Fe from her no Ti what so ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvZOh1Rpto&feature=relmfu

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w6 types are nice. she's not nice. she seems like she could and does go into queen bitch mode all the time. drama dram drama. also

Actually, she can be extremely nice, and sometimes provocative and bitchy. That alternance is remated to the Sx/So thing, not the enneatype.

3w4 have a huge lazy streak. depression will do that. and 4s have a particularly strong penchant for depression.

Hum...? When Megan Fox was despressed?

7w6s are open-ended, spontaneous, exploratory.

She is.

she is so much more controlling and fussy. it's so much a part of what makes her interesting. she's obviously way more focused on controlling her image than most 7s. in a way that to me feels from the outside.

7s like to present a good image, especially 7w6. But she's not a 3, she's not workahoolic at all, she never cared about rules and is naturally rebelious, she don't identify, she has no image-conflict, she's simply cool and like to show it. Though she's quite reserved and self-contain, as an ISTP.

Jix: what you say is true for So last ISTPs or type 5 ISTPs, not every, don't put you as a model that every ISTPs are supposed to look with.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Jix: what you say is true for So last ISTPs or type 5 ISTPs, not every, don't put you as a model that every ISTPs are supposed to look with.

I don't put me as model I put what I see. Google people like Kimi Raikkonen, Clint Eastwood, Mika Hakkinen, Harrison Ford, Lyoto Machida, Charles Bronson. Those are real ISTPs. Notice the focus and intensity in their face and eyes. Meagan fox looks like she's on cloud 9 90% of the time. Also emneagram is faulty, not sure how that B.S got considered as legit for determining personality.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You simply say that there's only one sort of ISTP, thoses who are similars to you. Of course it's wrong.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You said theses people were ISTP, and you type yourself as ISTP, wich implies that you consider them as similar to you.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
You said theses people were ISTP, and you type yourself as ISTP, wich implies that you consider them as similar to you.

No I consider them ISTP because they are ISTP they have the stereo typical characteristics of ISTP. it has nothing to do with them being similar to me.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with Speed that enneagram matters. There's a big difference between Woody Allen and Clint Eastwood, and enneagram explains why.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, Woody Allen is a 6w7 Sp/So, Clint Eastwood is a 8w9 Sp/Sx, so they are completely differents.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think Woody is INTP and Clint is ISTJ. Megan Fox may well be ISTP.