• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Freddie Mercury

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on my (limited) knowledge, I wouldn't expect 9s to be interested in the spotlight.

Then how to conclude that Mercury was an ISFP? By figuring out the e-type - which is relatively easy - and then looking at it statistically. A 4w3 is not likely to be an ESFP.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't say he was 4w3. I said my wife might be.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps he was a ISFP 7. Is that even possible though? If so, how common, I wonder?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't say he was 4w3. I said my wife might be.

I didn't say you did. Not everything I write is a criticism. I have more access to descriptions of e-types, I compared various descriptions, and came up with 4w3. This was after watching a revealing 1-hour Mercury bio on tv.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm going with ESFP.

fmercury.jpg

Starling

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm sure that he is an "SP" type (he improvises a lot with new sounds). I would guess that he was introverted person. Hard to tell whether he was an "F" or "T" type. So, he might be ISTP or ISFP.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP and he strikes me as rather extroverted. His music is very extroverted and includes the crowd in ways most introverts would not think of doing. There is a directness and clarity in the music - his meaning is square on in a way most everyone understands, although he did have a Ni component going on in Bohemian Rhapsody where the lyrics become less tangible and direct. He also could get very lost in sensation in a way a Fi-dom wouldn't

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
ESTP or ISTP is what I would have thought.

Brian May seems like a classic ISTP. He built his own guitar, or one of them. That harder edge in their music is typical of ISTP.