• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Archie & the Gang

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm practicing my typing skills by attempting to type the main characters in Archie Comic books. I searched on the website and I didn't find any threads about it, but if there's a thread a missed, then my bad. :alttongue: Anyway, this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/bonfire/17468-jeeze-took-him-long-enough.html gave me the idea. I could be completely off on them (Archie stumps me for some reason), so go 'head 'n' make your corrections.

Archie - ESFP
Betty - ESFJ
Dilton - INTJ
Jughead - INTP
Moose - xSTJ
Reggie - ESTP
Veronica - ESFP

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm practicing my typing skills by attempting to type the main characters in Archie Comic books. I searched on the website and I didn't find any threads about it, but if there's a thread a missed, then my bad. :alttongue: Anyway, this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/bonfire/17468-jeeze-took-him-long-enough.html gave me the idea. I could be completely off on them (Archie stumps me for some reason), so go 'head 'n' make your corrections.

I've been hoping someone would type them! Thanks. I hope this thread gets attention. :)

Archie - ESFP

I figured he was either this, or ENFP. You're probably closer.

Betty - ESFJ

This was my first guess. The only other type I can think of is ISFJ.

Dilton - INTJ

I actually thought he was INTP.

Jughead - INTP

I was thinking INFP.

Moose - xSTJ

I was certain he was ESTx. I guess ESTJ fits better than ESTP.

Reggie - ESTP

Huh? I was sure he was ENTP.
Veronica - ESFP

That was my first impression. But I can also see her as ENFJ or ESTP, depending on which issue she appears in.

Well, that's all.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This was my first guess. The only other type I can think of is ISFJ.
Now that I think about it, ISFJ makes more sense for Betty.

Athenian200 said:
I actually thought he was INTP.
Mmm, I suppose. He just seems like for of an INTJ imo. Plus, I didn't want him in the same category as Jughead when I was typing them.

Athenian200 said:
Huh? I was sure he was ENTP.
Yes, this fits much better.

Athenian200 said:
That was my first impression. But I can also see her as ENFJ or ESTP, depending on which issue she appears in.
Very true.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The old Samm Schwartz Jughead series version of Veronica was probably ESTJ. The normal Dan Decarlo version may have been ESFP, at least at times. The old animated "southern belle" version may have been ENFJ or something like that.