• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Susan Boyle

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
49544134.jpg

INFP

video:
Susan Boyle is through to Britain's Got Talent finals | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can hardly say. I haven't seen nearly enough of her.

P

Phantonym

No matter what type, I like her.

Last edited:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Soooo INFP.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After all those preconceptions, she is highly overrated as a singer - by necessity. She became a true symbol for people, which is good, I guess.

+1 for INFP btw

am_i_evil666

I have never seen her other than in photos, but from them she seems some sort of an S. Maybe an ISTP or an ISFJ....

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
i don't think she's a P

N also sounds strange

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ESTP, strangely enough. Though I guess that makes sense given how frank she is about things she should be insecure about (e.g., never having been kissed) and how boastful she was during her audition (saying "Im going to be the next Elaine Paige" before having sung anything.) She seems pretty spunky for an old cat lady.

ESTP.gif
susan-boyle-pic-getty-images-316278717.jpg