• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The finest example of each type

G

garbage

Did anyone mention Benjamin Franklin for ENTP? Dude's pretty much my role model.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Youre gettin' warm. He's an introvert though.

I'm on Morrisson being an ENFP. Apart from looking introverted, everything else seems to point to it. Like he has quite a few ENFP traits and lacks quite a few infp ones, especially when it comes to music.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about xSFP for Morrison? He always he had "the soul of a clown."

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
How about xSFP for Morrison? He always he had "the soul of a clown."

Yeh, I just realised that was what the other post was saying. ISFP would be a good fit. I thought the other poster meant introverted version of the second post not the first.

From the ISFPs I know, he isn't very out of place. The thing that's leaving me with questions is his approach to stirring up the system. It's got some of that ENFP inside out feel. It feels far closer to my type than the Beatles ENTJ-ESFP approach for example.

On the soul of a clown part, that isn't really not ENFP :). Like ENTPs, we're one of the few types that destroy the system for amusement. Plus he was a pretty cluey guy with an interest in psychology and a reported IQ of 149. Ne dom doesn't seem that out of place.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol which Beatle would you label ENTJ? That's kind of silly.

Interest in "intellectual topics" does not indicate N-ness. That's a weak stereotype.

Honestly I still say ESFP. Given enough power and influence, any P will destroy the system if it's stifling his freedom too much--which Morrison definitely felt that it was.

But ENFP is a good guess also. I don't see introversion at all.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
John Lennon was definitely an INTJ. After reading on him, there is next to no doubt in my mind.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
lol which Beatle would you label ENTJ? That's kind of silly.

Interest in "intellectual topics" does not indicate N-ness. That's a weak stereotype.

Honestly I still say ESFP. Given enough power and influence, any P will destroy the system if it's stifling his freedom too much--which Morrison definitely felt that it was.

But ENFP is a good guess also. I don't see introversion at all.

Lennon is ENTJ. I'm almost positive on that one. He is actually a pretty typical example of the type. I'd probably go for INFP second.

I wasn't saying high IQ and interest in psychology ruled out the ISFP, my younger sister is ISFP and has the highest grades in my family (in science and humanities). Just they are very typical traits and focuses for ENxPs.

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
"All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives."

Fluid identity ^ I cannot imagine many idealists saying that with their concern for being true to their "self".

I sort of believe in a fluid identity. How could I not when I, myself, have been so differet at different times in my life? And because I believe that we build our identity with our own choices, which can sometimes be bad choices and sometimes good, and because we can have negative identities that we're able to reshape at some point in our lives. I don't see why NFs would have to be essentialists.