• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Parks and Recreation

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^
I see where youre coming from about Andy for ENFP. He lives in a fantasy world, idealistic. The reason I put ESFP is because he doesnt seem intelligent enough or comfortable with ideas as someone with Extraverted Intuition normally would. But he's not super realistic and in the here-and-now as someone with ESFP usually would be. Perhaps ESFP with very high intuition.

I can see ISFP for April - her outer self of Extraverted Sensing which is plain speaking, blunt, concerned with her immediate environment and easily bored by low stimuli, probably masks a deep well of introverted feeling as well as thinking. I typed her as a thinker because Id expect SOME of that introverted feelimg to surface at some point :D But I can see ISFP. Especially in her love for animals.

Leslie's too zany and enthusiastic for an ENFJ. She's a ball of energy, sweeping everyone else along, constantly starting new projects, her head full of inspiration. Extraverted Intuition - ENFP. Chris Traeger an introvert???!! He's all about outward, relentless positive energy, and he's obsessed with ways to maintain that. Similiar to Leslie, except his focus his solely on boosting the people around him - Extraverted Feeling, ENFJ. Tom Haverford is the most materialistic guy on the show - obssessed with the objects and the immediate pleasures of the outer world. Risk taker, quick witted, adaptible in the moment, a born salesman. Nailed on ESTP.

Ann is quiet, caring, but v Extraverted Feeling which makes her seem like an extrovert. But her demeanour is calm and attentive - an introvert. She calms Leslie down, helps give her perspective. ISFJ - the most common type for her job, a nurse.

Jerry is far too kind and sweet to be a thinker. His outer self is about being considerate and pleasing to others - he doesnt mind being the butt of jokes if it makes everyone else happy. An ISTJ would never think like that. ISFJ.

Donna is not an ESFP. She's too happy with routine, and quietly getting on with her job. ESFPs crave novelty, excitement, and want to always be the centre of attention. Also Donna is a logical thinker - not naturally empathetic. ESTJ.

Ron expresses himself thoughtfully, he chooses his words carefully. He expresses a firm set of life rules which he follows at all times. He's a rebel against government (as much as a govment worker can be) - but only because he has set his own rules which are so strong they overpower anyone else's. This all suggests Extraverted Thinking paired with a tertiary process of Introverted feeling, where his values are formed. He's clearly an introvert, and his internal process is Introverted Sensing. His pleasures in life revolve around sensations and the physical world - building things, eating meat, whiskey. Hence ISTJ.