• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In Treatment

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Anybody watching this amazing series? The second season is currently running. I thought I'd start a discussion about it, because one of the patients, April, seems like an obvious INFJ. I got the idea of her being INFJ right away from the first episode, and in each episode afterwards, but it was the latest episode (week six) that really confirmed it for me. What do you think?

Feel free to type and discuss other characters as well.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I might add that Walter seems really ESTJ. Inferior Fi, too...

Lotr246

Watched a few clips from the show, but I've never seen a full episode. Looks interesting. I'd agree April is INFJ from what I saw. What type do you think the therapist is?

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
At first I was thinking INTJ. He does seem F too, but maybe it's just his age/maturity that balances his T a little. He has anger issues, might that be inferior or tertiary Fi? INTJ has tertiary Fi. Now that I think, I have no idea why I think he's J. Maybe INTP. He's difficult to type.