• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Star Trek Characters

deleted
I've heard:

Frank Jr: ENFJ
Carl: ENTJ
Frank Sr: ESFP
Mother: ENFJ
Brenda: INFP

Not sure what to say about those typings, but I liked the movie.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I already pretty much completely forgot what the other characters were like, but Frank Jr definitely seems ENFJ to me.

deleted
Since nobody cares about Catch Me If You Can, hah, I decided I'd recycle this thread as "New Star Trek characters."

All I think I know are the socionics typings, not really sure about MBTI.

Kirk - ESTp
Spock - ISTj
McCoy - ISFj maybe
Uhura - ESFp
Scotty - ENTp

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Since nobody cares about Catch Me If You Can, hah, I decided I'd recycle this thread as "New Star Trek characters."

Haha, I was thinking "Frank? I don't remember a Frank, which Vulcan was he?" hah. :blush:

deleted
Haha, I was thinking "Frank? I don't remember a Frank, which Vulcan was he?" hah. :blush:

I get it. Because you thought it was Star Trek! Hah. You're funny.

Sorry I'm no help here. All I have are stupid socionics types. I'd have to go watch the movie again to analyze it in MBTI format.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Can't remember much about the new movie except for the awesome action and effects...

Kirk- ESTP?
Spock- INTP?
McCoy- ISFJ?
Uhura- ISFJ?
Scotty- ESFP?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, for the new movie Spock is undoubtably an ISTJ. I should know. :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm definitely sure Scotty was an ENTP. Spock is an ISTJ. The others seem accurate Quin.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I seen the movie and quite frankly, there isn't that much 'character time'. I liked the movie, but it's hard to type them as most characters only have a scene or two at most for character development.

Spock actually seems more ISFJ to me, his control over his emotions as well as his P-ness is not his nature but he is trained to be like that. But beneath all that I think his natural type is ISFJ. He is probably the hardest character to type too though. :p

His logic is also quite narrowminded, not very Ti like for sure. But in a trained Te kinda way. *shrug*

Just guessing here by the way.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seen the movie and quite frankly, there isn't that much 'character time'. I liked the movie, but it's hard to type them as most characters only have a scene or two at most for character development.

Spock actually seems more ISFJ to me, his control over his emotions as well as his P-ness is not his nature but he is trained to be like that. But beneath all that I think his natural type is ISFJ. He is probably the hardest character to type too though. :p

His logic is also quite narrowminded, not very Ti like for sure. But in a trained Te kinda way. *shrug*

Just guessing here by the way.

Nope, definitly ISTJ.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see that, maybe I was influenced by Old/original Spock, who I think was definitely INTP.

Hmmmm... I don't know how you can see that... Maybe though... I need to watch more episodes I guess... My 260+ hours of star trek must not be enough. :/

As long as your certain... Not helping me in trying to alter my opinion though. :D

Who cares about your opinion? :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmmmm... I don't know how you can see that... Maybe though... I need to watch more episodes I guess... My 260+ hours of star trek must not be enough. :/

I'm no expert on the original series, that's just the vibe I get. I always saw McCoy as a very J foil to the two Ps (Kirk and Spock).

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was considering ENFP for Kirk. Aren't ENTPs more arrogant than cocky like an ENFP?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was considering ENFP for Kirk. Aren't ENTPs more arrogant than cocky like an ENFP?

Possibly... I don't know. How many Fs do you see with genius level IQ that aren't Is?

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Kirk is very ESTP.
Spock: ISTJ
Uhura: INFJ
Bones: ESFJ
Sulu: INTP
Chekov: ISFP
Scotty: ENTP

Captain Pike: ENTJ
Nero: IStP?

Sarek (Spock's father): INTJ
Spock's mother: xNFx? I have an INFJ friend of which she reminds me a lot. My first instinct was xNFP however.
Captain Robau (original U.S.S. Kelvin Captain): ISTj
George Kirk (Kirk's father): ENFJ
Winona Kirk: seemed INFPish.. maybe ISFJ

Gaila (Uhura's roommate): xSFP