• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jeremy Clarkson

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think ENTP but I'm not sure

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
ah come on, he's got J written all over him!

I'd say ExTJ

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
ENTP was my guess as well. Wit, thrills, brutality and fun...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
No I think he's too sure of his opinions and too reluctant to change his mind really for any kind of P, and I see just as much S as N in him.

I like the guy, but I can't see him being an ENTP.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I could see him as an ENTJ at times though a very cynical one but I don't see enough ambition. I think he is an ENTP who plays on the whole opinionated ENTJ thing to be funny.

I can't see him as ESTJ at all as he is far too un-PC and - i may be steriotyping here - witty to be an ESTJ.

And he is clearly no SP. I don't think any STP could be on the same show as Richard Hammond and not make an attemp to look cooler or at least as cool.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah I don't think he's STP, but ESTJ's can be very witty and entertaining, I've known quite a few who had very strong presence and could effortlessly have everyone on their side through a well placed rant. And I know a great many SJ's who DESPISE political correctness. Isn't the Daily Mail primarily aimed at a particular SJ audience??

As far as ambition goes, he's pretty much kept hold of the 'top dog' position on Top Gear - the sense is that it's HIS show and the other presenters are his "support". He always has the final word - they can joke at him but he gets the final line. edit - and his reviews on cars do tend to often focus around "the rules", comparing to what's gone before and evaluating accordingly. When he gets a car that seems to be in a class or category of its own and defies all previous experience, you can see how he throws his hands up and says he doesn't get it. He likes things to conform to expected parameters.

ENTJ's are complicated creatures - yes, ambitious, but that ambition doesn't always direct them into standard corporate/get rich/status type directions. You'd need to know what their ambition was, to know whether they're working relentlessly towards it, and it's not always obvious.

I'm still sticking with ExTJ.