• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Idol

Lotr246

Anyone want to guess the types of the American Idol contestants and the judges? I'll start:

Simon: INTJ

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
You're only kiddin yourself. Simons an XSTJ. An INTJ would have no part in a dynamic of that nature.

Now, Go to your room.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I've heard ENTJ for Simon. I'm pretty sure there's a thread on this already.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I see Simon as more NTP. I could maybe see ENTJ, though. Paula: ESFP, Randy: ISTP? Total snap judgments based on their personas on the show.

I haven't watched in years, but one I've been wondering about is Kelly Clarkson. I can't come up with anything that quite fits her.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Let's see...

Simon - INTJ
Randy - ESTP
Kara - ESTP
Paula - ESFP
Seacrest - ENFJ

Have time to kill. Here are some more random impressions...

Kelly Clarkson - ESFJ
Clay Aiken - ExFJ
Ruben Studdard - ISxP
Blake Lewis - ESTP
Sanjaya Malakar - ISFP
Corey Clark - ESTP
Fantasia Barrino - ExFP

Scott MacIntyre - ISFJ
Megan Joy - ENFP
Michael Sarver - ISxP
Danny Gokey - ISTP
Kris Allen - ISFJ
Adam Lambert - xNFP
Allison Iraheta - xSTP
Anoop Desai - ENxP

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Simon - ENTJ
Kara DioGuardi - ENFJ
Randy - ISTP
Ryan Seacrest - ESFJ

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Screw the Judges, i wanna know the Type of General Larry Platt..... aka, the PANTS ON THE GROUND guy....

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc]Lookin like a foo![/YOUTUBE]

I can't type him, personally. I wanna say STJ for his criticism of urban fashion styles.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see...

Simon - INTJ
Randy - ESTP
Kara - ESTP
Paula - ESFP
Seacrest - ENFJ

Agree completely with these though I'm not as sure about Kara - haven't been able to tell.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Why N for Simon? Just curious. I think his precise discrimination of musical pitch would be more SJ.

Simon - xSTJ
Randy - ESTP
Kara - ESFP

Mr. Seacrest - ENFP

deleted
Simon Cowell is an LII in Socionics. Sorry I'm not being very helpful. Although I think INTJ makes sense.