• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kid Cudi

skawdebeast01

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi everyone!!! First post! I probably should have saved it for the introductions section, but wanted to post on this instead...

KID CUDI! He's a new hip-hop artist and so far I'm really digging his music and the way he is presenting himself, so I'm wondering: what is his personality type? Someone on this board had said INTP (or was it INTJ?) anyway here's an interview of him:

Video: Kid Cudi interview | friedmylittlebrain

and a freestyle that he did with Asher Roth ("I Love College" guy):

YouTube - DJ Enuff-Kid Cudi Asher Roth Freestyle on ALISTRADIO.NET Part 2

Thanks for the input!

xx00oo00xx

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Cool interview and freestyle.

Just to throw out an alternative to INTP, what does anyone think stops him from being an INFP?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
He's an INFP, I can feel it in his lyrics.