• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Plato: INFJ or INTJ

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I heard he was either ESFP or ESTJ. According to Socrates he favored drama or a military career over philosophy, but was forced to abandon the former due to a father who loathed his efeminate demeanour and passive homosexual tendencies, and the latter due to an overprotective mother (which incidentally may explain said tendencies)

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ The above post seems to me a sufficiently strong analysis of Plato's personal metaphysics and I can contrast that with my system as a thinker being radically different as rather than focusing on finding our higher divine identity I seek to achieve infinite mastery of creation in order to control it and impose our will upon the world in a way that maximizes the power of our life force as well as being a means of achievement.

Hmm...I don't think that is necessarily true; myself and an INTJ friend certainly dwell in Plato's world more than yours. Or maybe we're actually feelers.