• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

John Mayer / Dave Matthews

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All artists start with an ISFP base typing, from that starting point you can then deviate and correct for any extreme behaviour that doesn't fit.

/MBTI 101

twengkiedo

MBTI Type
INFP
I am an INFP. I seriously thought they were both INFP.

I agree with the previous post that Dave's full of what-ifs. John sounds introverted, but he has to do something to be a performer.

In my opinion, an ISFP artist is more on the practicalities of life. INFPs complicate things, like creating issues & conflicts.

I know lots of ISFPs and although, there are similarities, I find them practical and less dramatic than INFPs. They are good with what's visible. INFPs are good with situations and ideas, only in their heads. Taylor Swift to me is an ISFP, her message is light. When it's emotionally heavy, I think it's INFP. ---> Just my opinion.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It's odd how the wonderfully tragic depth of the ISFP psyche evades people. FiNi man. That is a true abyss of pain. Delicious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
John Meyer is NOT a Fi-dom. His demeanor, things he says, etc, have no relation to any Fi-dom description I've ever read. I'd say Se-dom, ESTP, honestly (why do people think he is a feeling type?). In any case, an ExxP type.

I can buy Dave Matthews as ISFP.