• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous/INfamous people you wish didn't share your type

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
According to Typelogic.com Chevy Chase is INTJ, which I both doubt and abhor the very idea of...he's icky...They also typed JFK as INTJ though...so I'm starting to really doubt the legitimacy of their claims.

Tujay

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mister Rogers. I know, I know. He's just not edgy enough.

I disagree that Osama is INFP. He is probably an INFJ. In order for an NF to be able to kill that many people in order to create a world consistent with their values, they must be judging.

Nothing bad against INFJs btw. My heroes are all INFJs. MLK Jr., Nelson Mandela, J.C., etc.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Unabomber

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (Yes they are on the famous INTPs list)

Sunny Ghost

I don't care who shares the INFP type. It isn't like we were al hatched from the same pod or anything. It is just a tool for personal discovery to me, not something that I think defines the very core of me and who I am. Of course there will be INFP whose actions I don't agree with, we aren't the same people. There are INFP on message boards that I really, really do not agree with and would not want in my private life, so I imagine that would be greater out in the wide real world.
True... but...
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but in regards to famous people, the vast majority haven't taken the test, so the types are a guess based on interviews and public behaviour etc.. It's not an accurate way of typing someone.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's true.
okay, yes, true... but...

do you have britney spears on YOUR list?

From DN's type list:

Cool:

Brad Pitt
Adam Sandler
Robert DeNiro
Ozzy Osbourne
Jon Bon Jovi
Joss Stone
Benicio del Toro

Meh:

Michael Jackson
Janet Jackson
Pierce Brosnan
Barbara Streisand
Eric Clapton
Uma Thurman
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Kirsten Dunst
Prince

Probably not ISFPs:

Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Christina Aguilera
James Blunt
Richard Branson

Who?:
Tom Waits

If Bush is an ISFP, then I just feel really sorry for him, that means pretty much everything he's done has been out of loyalty to his dad's legacy. Sad.
I can dig most of this list... except Jon Bon Jovi and Christina Aguilera. If they are ISFPs that is.

Why do you think it was done out of loyalty to his dad's legacy? That's not something I'd recognize as ISFP behavior. Really, ISFP?

Mister Rogers ~ Jimmy Carter ~ Rick Astley

A Holy Trinity of Non-Edginess.
:laugh:

The Unabomber

Ouch. Sorry, dude.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True... but...

okay, yes, true... but...

do you have britney spears on YOUR list?

I can dig most of this list... except Jon Bon Jovi and Christina Aguilera. If they are ISFPs that is.

Why do you think it was done out of loyalty to his dad's legacy? That's not something I'd recognize as ISFP behavior. Really, ISFP?

:laugh:

Ouch. Sorry, dude.

agreed, Richard Branson is ENFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mister Rogers. I know, I know. He's just not edgy enough.

I disagree that Osama is INFP. He is probably an INFJ. In order for an NF to be able to kill that many people in order to create a world consistent with their values, they must be judging.

Nothing bad against INFJs btw. My heroes are all INFJs. MLK Jr., Nelson Mandela, J.C., etc.

I think Osama Bin Laden is an INTJ 1w9. he reminds me a lot of Kira from Death Note.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Who?:
Tom Waits

Tom Waits is an insanely awesome musician who is great and listen to his stuff and it's awesome and also he's in movies sometimes. Gilliam likes to work with him in all his crazy movies in particular.

I also doubt he's ISFP. Not if his choice in films (the ones he acts in), the deeply odd/bizarre/experimental style, subject, and lyrics of his songs (Bob Dylan once said he wished he was able to do the kind of things Waits can), not to mention whom they seem to appeal to and whom they don't (in my experience) is any indication. I can't see anyone being even moderately familiar with him and not thinking he's very N.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BILL CLINTON. HE IS SUCH AN SP IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY DAMNIT.

Alicia Silverstone, the character Steve Irkle, Robert Downey Jr.

colourscientist

although we're superficially similar, honestly, i don't think zooey deschanel is anymore interesting than the olsens...donnie darko, also. aand poorly written/unrealistic characters on tv i guess. but anyway, live and let live, there are actually not that many.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

explode%20emoticon.gif

mind.
blown.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Charles Darwin. YOU DESTROYED THE WORLD WITH MATERIALISM tm Said Nursi is the cure.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
99% of all of my type.

The insecurity/micro-penis complex is blaring.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Perhaps Bill "Falafel" O'Reilly. :laugh:

Amberiat

Infinity
99% of all of my type.

The insecurity/micro-penis complex is blaring.

For what it's worth the majority of those don't actually share your type, they only mistype that way in order to cover said insecurities from themselves and others.

Not limited to ENTJs or 8s either, those are often the primary motivators behind mistypes in general :rofl1:

crustydemon

MBTI Type
estp
I don't really get the big idea about it tbh. Donald Trump is said to be my type and I actually don't care. Then again, I don't have as much disdain for him because I get him at times and I think he's funny. All of us have dirty laundry, he's just famous so his is known.