• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous/INfamous people you wish didn't share your type

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Well, if everyone here doesn't know already, I despise George W. Bush with a passion, and yet it's believed by Dr. John Beebe and Dr. Linda Berens that Bush is an ISFP

woah I think those Dr.'s are way off. I read somewhere that bush was an ESTJ which would make more sense than that. How can britney spears, ozzy osbourne, michael jackson mix with Bush? I don't think so.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
woah I think thos Dr.'s are way off. I read somewhere that bush was an ESTJ which would make more sense than that. How can britney spears, ozzy osbourne, michael jackson mix with Bush? I don't think so.

People of the same personality can have different interests and different professions. That's how.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
People of the same personality can have different interests and different professions. That's how.

that's true although I think George Bush would have more SJ traits although I don't know him so I can't be one to judge.

S

Sniffles

Somebody classified Dan Brown as INFJ. I'd list him in this company.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Osama Bin Laden, I am ashamed to be of the same type (which according to things I have read make him an INFP) as him. Sure he is fighting for his values and what he believes in, but ordering the death of thousands? is that even an infp thing to do? :shock:

I couldn't watch people being killed for differing beliefs than mine, if Fi means to care more about what it takes for the person to be happy, how then can his Fi need to impose what he sees as good onto others, and if not kill them?

Who do you wish wasn't a representative for your type?

I've always personally thought that Bin Laden was an ENFP, possibly ENFJ, although I suppose INFP might be possible. He's certainly xNFx though, but I do think he's E.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't know... which ISFPs should I despise? :devil:

deleted
I really don't care all that much. As long as I know this person is an actual INTJ, it's not as if he is me or does what I do. I know a lot of INTJs and were not all that alike.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I've always personally thought that Bin Laden was an ENFP, possibly ENFJ, although I suppose INFP might be possible. He's certainly xNFx though, but I do think he's E.

ENFJ? Eh, I somehow don't see that. I actually think he's INTJ. The way he plans attacks so much in advance and the thinking that goes along with it and such.

maliafee

Tom Cruise is ESFJ, imo.

But, I'm tempted to start a sociopath thread, since I think it's not accurate to compare any relatively normal, empathetic person to certain infamous people who were/are likely sociopaths. For instance, there was an "Are ENFJs evil?" thread... because Hitler has been called an ENFJ, along with others. But if you think about it, an ENFJ sociopath is nothing like a regular ENFJ except very superficially. Sociopaths shouldn't be compared to regular people, no matter the type.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Tom Cruise is ESFJ, imo.

But, I'm tempted to start a sociopath thread, since I think it's not accurate to compare any relatively normal, empathetic person to certain infamous people who were/are likely sociopaths. For instance, there was an "Are ENFJs evil?" thread... because Hitler has been called an ENFJ, along with others. But if you think about it, an ENFJ sociopath is nothing like a regular ENFJ except very superficially. Sociopaths shouldn't be compared to regular people, no matter the type.

Yeah, this is very true.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
From DN's type list:

Cool:

Brad Pitt
Adam Sandler
Robert DeNiro
Ozzy Osbourne
Jon Bon Jovi
Joss Stone
Benicio del Toro

Meh:

Michael Jackson
Janet Jackson
Pierce Brosnan
Barbara Streisand
Eric Clapton
Uma Thurman
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Kirsten Dunst
Prince

Probably not ISFPs:

Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Christina Aguilera
James Blunt
Richard Branson

Who?:
Tom Waits

If Bush is an ISFP, then I just feel really sorry for him, that means pretty much everything he's done has been out of loyalty to his dad's legacy. Sad.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
From DN's type list:

Cool:

Brad Pitt
Adam Sandler
Robert DeNiro
Ozzy Osbourne
Jon Bon Jovi
Joss Stone
Benicio del Toro

Meh:

Michael Jackson
Janet Jackson
Pierce Brosnan
Barbara Streisand
Eric Clapton
Uma Thurman
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Kirsten Dunst
Prince

Probably not ISFPs:

Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Christina Aguilera
James Blunt
Richard Branson

Who?:
Tom Waits

If Bush is an ISFP, then I just feel really sorry for him, that means pretty much everything he's done has been out of loyalty to his dad's legacy. Sad.

Branson is ISFP. There's a really good argument for it somewhere. Why are the other's that you list not ISFPs?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Branson is ISFP. There's a really good argument for it somewhere. Why are the other's that you list not ISFPs?

I suppose it's only a gut feel, I just don't relate to them in the slightest. I suppose Branson is possible, he just projects so much extraverted energy and is the quintessential entrepreneur and it just doesn't jive with the type for me. I suppose what I could say is I don't think the persona he projects is ISFP and I don't know him well enough to say if that's his true self.

As for the rest I wish I had a better argument but it's just a gut feel, Kidman, Holmes and Blunt just seem too away with the fairies and I just don't relate to what I know of Aguilera.

I know I've given you absolutely no reason to change their types on your list (bravo by the way) but that's how I feel about it. :D If I get the chance I might check out some youtube interviews and get back to you.

wolfy

awsm
After watching quite a few Clapton interviews he really came across as ISFP to me.

maliafee

I suppose it's only a gut feel, I just don't relate to them in the slightest. I suppose Branson is possible, he just projects so much extraverted energy and is the quintessential entrepreneur and it just doesn't jive with the type for me. I suppose what I could say is I don't think the persona he projects is ISFP and I don't know him well enough to say if that's his true self.

As for the rest I wish I had a better argument but it's just a gut feel, Kidman, Holmes and Blunt just seem too away with the fairies and I just don't relate to what I know of Aguilera.

I know I've given you absolutely no reason to change their types on your list (bravo by the way) but that's how I feel about it. :D If I get the chance I might check out some youtube interviews and get back to you.

Nicole Kidman is INFP
Katie Holmes is INFJ
Christina Aguilera COULD be ISFP...

maliafee

My opinion on the aforementioned ISFP's (I'm copying Quin!)
===

PROBABLY ISFP's:
Barbara Streisand
Christina Aguilera
Eric Clapton
Janet Jackson
Ozzy Osbourne
Pierce Brosnan
Prince
Robert DeNiro
Tom Waits
I'D LIKE TO ADD:
Barack Obama (yes, I realize that I'm going to get lots of scoffs and shouts on this one, but he VI's as ISFP, for one thing, plus it's just an opinion...)
Neil Young
Sarah Chalke

MAYBE ISFP's:
James Blunt - MAYBE... seems INFP
Michael Jackson - maybe INFP
Jon Bon Jovi - maybe... could be ESTP
George W. Bush - I think he's probably ESTP

COULDN'T BE ISFP's:
Jessica Alba - ESTP
Joss Stone - ESTP
Brad Pitt - ISTP
Benicio del Toro - ISTP
Uma Thurman - ENFP
Nicole Kidman - INFP
Adam Sandler - INFP
Katie Holmes - INFJ
Mischa Barton - INFJ
Kirsten Dunst - ISFJ or ESFJ
Richard Branson - ENTP

MBTI Type
INxJ
Stephen Hawking.

Love the man's ideas, but who wants to be confined to a wheelchair and have a robot's voice?

(Or maybe I'm just jealous that he always has someplace to sit.)

I'm down with the robot voice.

Nuh-uh. It's not even remotely possible.

I really don't care all that much.

Yep.

S

Sniffles

Michael moore. He pisses me off.

I'm divided on him. I actually like how he tackles critical issues facing American society in his films, but of course I despise the dishonest methods he uses to do so.