• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous/INfamous people you wish didn't share your type

whateverr

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
99% of all of my type.

The insecurity/micro-penis complex is blaring.

Totally get that. My president (Jair Bolsonaro) is possibly the biggest jackass i have ever seen. He just said (despite the 3rd death of coronavirus in my state this past week) that it's a hoax and that the media is manipulating everything. And, he is doing the best to put this situation under the rug because he publicly stated, before the virus hit our country, that it wouldn't come here and that nothing would happen and everyone was overreacting "afterall, that's in China. Why would we worry about it?" (that's not a direct quote, but it's basically what he said this past month. Coronavirus counter measures started to take place this week).
So basically, he manipulates information so that he doesn't own up to his mistakes, at expense of the country's wellbeing. And he does that all the time. LITERALLY ALL THE FUC*ING TIME.
A-grade asshole.

And i've seen people typing him as an ENTJ 8w9.