• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Untypable people

deleted
Go back one page to the forum. I think that's where you post when you want to know what type someone is.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jung had said Hitler was untypable due to him being so messed up inside or something like that.
Hence, all the dispute as to whether he was a T or F (the only thing people seem to agree on is N and J).

Lightyear

Barack Obama. I just can't get my head around what type he is. The only thing that is definite is that he is a N and most likely an E. But I don't know.

I think his wife is an ExFJ, they used to call her the "closer" so that speaks for strong J.

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
You can't type most current (and famous) polititions, as they put on a sharade for the public. Now I'm not saying all polititions are bad, but if you don't realize that they live half of their lives on a "stage", then you are a sheep.

xx00oo00xx

MBTI Type
Ixxx
I read Obama's first books (Dreams from My Father, and The Audacity of Hope) and watched him during the campaign. This was about the same time as I started delving into MBTI and I remember thinking of Obama as an INFJ. In his books, he has a very introspective, visionary air. He comes off as very personable, but also one who needs time to work things out on his own and reflect, before moving on to the more socially involved action of execution. During the campaign, one CNN commentator noted that the way Obama spoke during his speeches (ie. very deliberate, frequent thought-collecting pauses) seemed to betray his introverted nature. Though, if he is an introvert, he's a very well-functioning and balanced one. Just my overall feel says INFJ.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I read Obama's first books (Dreams from My Father, and The Audacity of Hope) and watched him during the campaign. This was about the same time as I started delving into MBTI and I remember thinking of Obama as an INFJ. In his books, he has a very introspective, visionary air. He comes off as very personable, but also one who needs time to work things out on his own and reflect, before moving on to the more socially involved action of execution. During the campaign, one CNN commentator noted that the way Obama spoke during his speeches (ie. very deliberate, frequent thought-collecting pauses) seemed to betray his introverted nature. Though, if he is an introvert, he's a very well-functioning and balanced one. Just my overall feel says INFJ.

Very interesting. I agree that this is the type that The Audacity of Hope seems to indicate (I haven't read his other book), but then, people can portray themselves however they want if they have a motive for doing so.

xx00oo00xx

MBTI Type
Ixxx
^ If you thought he was an INFJ from Audacity I think reading Dreams would convince you further.

Um, here's a perhaps untypable person I thought of: Mike Tyson. The fact that his inner mental/emotional issues were so great that they often spilled out for all to see, on the one hand provided insight into his psyche, but on the other hand may have thoroughly blotted out any chance of seeing his true self. Based on the documentaries and articles I've read about him, I'll throw out the idea of ESTP. Trickster Fi, Demon Ne, poor use of auxiliary Ti, strong use of dominant Se, brief periods of good Fe... I dunno, have at 'er.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^ If you thought he was an INFJ from Audacity I think reading Dreams would convince you further.

Um, here's a perhaps untypable person I thought of: Mike Tyson. The fact that his inner mental/emotional issues were so great that they often spilled out for all to see, on the one hand provided insight into his psyche, but on the other hand may have thoroughly blotted out any chance of seeing his true self. Based on the documentaries and articles I've read about him, I'll throw out the idea of ESTP. Trickster Fi, Demon Ne, poor use of auxiliary Ti, strong use of dominant Se, brief periods of good Fe... I dunno, have at 'er.

Definitely ESTP. EST isn't a question, if you've seen his interviews on youtube. And he really rambles shit. So, estp.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ I know that he tries to be everything to everyone.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Surely it must be the same for most actors or actresses I mean if they are good at theoir job and value their privacy then we have no real way of typing them... I also think that many actors put up a front without even noticing it.. it's just something they naturally do... Also does a good actor (Not star cos I believe they are so distinctively them in everything they do) have a chameleon about them???

UM hey Cloud sorry I have just noticed that I have just made your very serious thread about politians about fluffy actors forgive me :D :hug:

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Surely it must be the same for most actors or actresses I mean if they are good at theoir job and value their privacy then we have no real way of typing them... I also think that many actors put up a front without even noticing it.. it's just something they naturally do... Also does a good actor (Not star cos I believe they are so distinctively them in everything they do) have a chameleon about them???

UM hey Cloud sorry I have just noticed that I have just made your very serious thread about politians about fluffy actors forgive me :D :hug:

At least half of actors are introverts.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A larger proportion are Feelers, don't you think?

I know a study of music ed majors came up with 85% Feelers. I can support that, being one myself. maybe 90% where i'm at.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Barack Obama. I just can't get my head around what type he is. The only thing that is definite is that he is a N and most likely an E. But I don't know.

He is an ENFJ - a perfect personality for "a messiah"

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
He is an ENFJ - a perfect personality for "a messiah"

That guy really worries me. I have a bad feeling about him. I don't know shit about politics, but I just get a bad vibe.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
That guy really worries me. I have a bad feeling about him. I don't know shit about politics, but I just get a bad vibe.

Yeah I know what you mean. NTs gets antsy whenever they see charismatic ENFJ leaders... "omfg I just know he's going to break out the grape kool aid any second"

I think he'll do fine though. He is intelligent and not insane - a big plus for a President if you ask me. Sure, chances are he'll try to put some hoakey-and-disturbingly-grandiose-NFJ-shit through, but it's cool. We have a pretty decent system of checks and balances, and people are watching him like a hawk (with him being the first pigmented fellow in the Oval Office and all).

So I'm not worried, and neither should you be.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
What about Vladimir Putin? Alot of people says he is intj or entp.

Obama is clearly cloesest to enfj. Knowiung the difference between enfj and entp would help alot. I don't think alot of entp enjoy politically correct though.