• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Untypable people

Lightyear

The first thing I remember is that as soon as I started reading The Audacity of Hope I immediately "felt at home", I could completely relate to how and what he was saying (for example him describing himself as restless, having visions but being pragmatic about how to make them a reality etc) I also could relate very much to Dreams of my Father. I am not sure if other people felt the same but I got (and still get) an instant soulmate vibe from him so that might be a sign that his type is pretty close to mine (or that he is just a brilliant politician, making everyone feel like they know him)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
The first thing I remember is that as soon as I started reading The Audacity of Hope I immediately "felt at home", I could completely relate to how and what he was saying (for example him describing himself as restless, having visions but being pragmatic about how to make them a reality etc) I also could relate very much to Dreams of my Father. I am not sure if other people felt the same but I got (and still get) an instant soulmate vibe from him so that might be a sign that his type is pretty close to mine (or that he is just a brilliant politician, making everyone feel like they know him)

He's a clever SOB alright. Anyone who can out-maneuver Hillary like that has my respect. Not that I think Hillary is brilliant, but she had an enormous name recognition, 8 years of preparation, and $100m+ war chest. And here comes some never before heard of black guy with barely any experience and gets the Presidency. Kudos to him.

I never got a "soul mate" vibe from him, though. In fact, like many other NTs I know I was quite uneasy with his "messianic appeal". But I bet that most of NFs collectively shat themselves with happiness when he got elected. If David Kiersey is correct, Obama is the first NF President.