• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Game Characters

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tidus and Yuna were right on, in my opinion.

I don't believe Auron is an F. He always reprimands Tidus for being a crybaby. He's usually detached and takes full control of any situation at hand.

Wakka may be an ESTJ/ESFJ. I don't remember him all that well.

Lulu, INFP/INTJ? She seems cold and detached on the outside, but she's pretty hot-tempered.

Rikku, also an accurate one.

Kimahri is by far the hardest one to type. He's definitely an introvert. I would believe he's a feeler, but I'd have to play the game more to see the rest of the letters.

It's been years since I played Final Fantasy X, though, so I could very well be wrong.

Last edited:

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pikachu - INTJ

Pikachu was pretty independent at the beginning of the anime, but I think Pikachu became more of an EXFX later on... I don't remember the anime that well.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yuna: ISFJ
Tidus: ESFP
Rikku: ENFP
Wakka: E?T?
Lulu: IN?J (T?)
Kimhari: I??? (SFP?)
Auron: INFJ

Seymour: INTJ
Jecht: ESTP
Yunalesca: ISTJ

Tidus and Yuna were right on, in my opinion.

I don't believe Auron is an F. He always reprimands Tidus for being a crybaby. He's usually detached and takes full control of any situation at hand.

Wakka may be an ESTJ/ESFJ. I don't remember him all that well.

Lulu, INFP/INTJ? She seems cold and detached on the outside, but she's pretty hot-tempered.

Rikku, also an accurate one.

Kimahri is by far the hardest one to type. He's definitely an introvert. I would believe he's a feeler, but I'd have to play the game more to see the rest of the letters.

It's been years since I played Final Fantasy X, though, so I could very well be wrong.

Yeah, theres no way Auron is F. I'd also say Lulu is a definite T. INTJ maybe?

Theres no a lot to go on for Kimahri, but I almost want to say ISTJ. He's I for sure, and his loyalty/guardian/protector nature screams SJ. ISTJ/ISFJ.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yuna: ISFJ
Wakka: E?T?
Lulu: IN?J (T?)
Kimhari: I??? (SFP?)
Auron: INFJ

Seymour: INTJ
Yunalesca: ISTJ

Yuna is more of an INFJ.

Wakka I'd say is ESxP.

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. Yuna is not an INFJ at all in Final Fantasy X. You see, INFJ's have this thing called a spine, which Yuna does not have.

Spines are optional in ISFJs.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
No. Yuna is not an INFJ at all in Final Fantasy X. You see, INFJ's have this thing called a spine, which Yuna does not have.
...She doesn't have a spine? She's voluntarily going on a quest that involves her DYING.

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but she's an extreme people-pleaser in FFX. That's the reason I said she's spineless. She doesn't express her needs until Tidus finally convinces her to.

Yuna doesn't seem to show some INXJ traits, either. She doesn't question her mission at all. She just does it. She's very duty-oriented when you think about it.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ haha, well, i do disagree about not having a spine, but i do agree about her being an ISFJ.

yuna has a very strong sense of the part that she wants to play in things and is dedicated to the path she's set out on. she does have some questioning and sadness, but she places that as much lesser in importance than her ultimate goal. her quest seems kind of NF-y, but her father was also a high summoner, and she did not originally set out to revolutionize spira - but to provide a tangible, guaranteed period of calm for the people. that all seems very Si/Fe-like to me, and i don't really see any Ni in her, either.

agree with patches also in that i think her spine manifests in places other than confrontation. she works hard and is very dedicated, to the point of the ultimate self-sacrifice. sounds like one hell of a spine to me.

others...

Wakka: ESFJ
Lulu: INTJ
Kimahri: ISTJ
Auron: INTJ
Seymour: asshole

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I kinda liked Seymour.

I was always fond of villains, i suppose, though.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Can anyone think of a good example of an ENFJ game protagonist?

Coke

Permabanned
Mario - ESTP
Link - INFP
Solid Snake - ISTP
Sonic the Hedgehog - ESTP
Samus - ISTP
Pacman - ESFP
Cloud Strife - ?
Master Chief - INTJ
Lara Croft - ISTP
Pikachu - ENFP
The dog from Duck Hunt - ?

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any Tales series fans here? It's a classic JRPG series with somewhat cliched but memorable characters. Here's my guesses.

Tales of Symphonia:
Lloyd Irving: ESFP
Colette Brunel: ENFP or ENFJ
Raine Sage: Some sort of NT (INTJ maybe?)
Genis Sage: ENTP?
Kratos Aurion: IxTJ
Sheena Fujibayashi: ISFP
Zelos Wilder: ESTP, possibly ENTP
Presea Combatir: ISTP
Regal Bryant: ISTJ
Mithos Yggdrasill: INFP or INFJ
Yuan: INTP, possibly ISTP

I'll take a guess at the types of the minor characters, just from the impression they leave
Magnius: ESTJ
Kvar: INTx
Rodyle: ENTP
Forcystus: ISTP
Pronyma: ESTP
Martel: INFJ, just a guess

Both Raine and Genis were tough to type. They both seem NT, especially Raine, but neither one really acts particularly extroverted or introverted. Raine appears to use Ti and Te in equal amounts, but acts like more of a Judger than a Perceiver. Genis is underdeveloped and young, making a definitive typing difficult. Colette is definitely ENFx. She acts more like a perceiver, but uses Fe much more than Ne or Fi imo, making ENFJ a possibility.

Tales of the Abyss:
Luke: ESFP
Tear: ISTJ
Jade: INTJ
Anise: ESTP with a very manipulative Fe
Guy: ESFP
Natalia: ESFJ or ENFJ, I can easily see her as either one
Ion: INFP, so so much
Asch: ENTJ?
Van: ENTJ
Arietta: ISFJ, possibly ISFP
Dist: ENTP
Legretta: xSTJ
Largo: xSTJ
Synch: ISTP

I may add more character analysis later. What do you guys think? Has anyone played Vesperia?

Last edited:

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
I used to love Tales. Haven't played it in years but most of this seems right.

Random other game characters:
Spyro the Dragon: ENFP
Crash Bandicoot: ESTP
Kirby: ESFP
Mega Man: ISFJ (yes I am serious)
Zero (Mega Man): ISTP
Roll (Mega Man): ESFJ
Andrew Ryan (Bioshock): INTJ
Jack (Bioshock): ISxP
Captain Falcon: ISTJ
Joe Musashi: ISxJ

KDude

Not quite a protagonist, but maybe Thrall from the Warcraft series is ENFJ

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
aerith from FFVII seemed like an ENFJ to me.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I've always had the impression that Aerith was ENFJ and I've never even played the game. Good example.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
The dog from Duck Hunt - ?

I can tell you exactly what the dog from Duck Hunt is. - FAGG-

I hated that stupid dog.