• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Gauche

Ok, I'm not her fan or something but she has some catchy tunes ok?:blush:
At first I thought she's ESFP, but now I'm not so sure.
What are your suggestions?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think some of her songs are pretty annoying.
Like that poke-poke-poke-poke-poke-pokerface.
The song gets stuck in the head....:doh:
Sorry about the rant. ;)

I don't get any idea of her type because she seems to be under cover all the time. She is introverted then?

ISFP?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I think she's either an SP or NJ. I detect Se/Ni in her style.

S

Sniffles

"Just Dance" has a nice beat to it. Although it is being overplayed.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
"Just Dance" has a nice beat to it. Although it is being overplayed.

I agree with this, and when I expressed it to my GF she made fun of me.

"Oh Mr. Metalhead music elitist likes Lady Gaga! Demerit points for you."

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I think people think she's an SP because she makes pop music and her first single was "Just Dance."

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Gauche

What about INTJ?
It would explain that Ni flavor, and also ESFP-like non-dominant Fi.

For her supposed Te; she is probably more intellectually capable that she looks like on the first sight.
cited from wikipedia: "learned piano by ear at the age of four", "wrote her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mic nights by the age of 14", "At the age of seventeen she gained early admission to the New York University", "She honed her writing skills by composing essays and analytical papers focusing on topics such as art, religion and socio-political order", "At age 20, she began working for as a songwriter, penning songs for pop acts such as the Pussycat Dolls"
doesn't sound that much like ESFP, does it?
And she seems to be a little awkward too;

or another option would be ENTJ (that would explain Se)

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
What about INTJ?
It would explain that Ni flavor, and also ESFP-like non-dominant Fi.

For her supposed Te; she is probably more intellectually capable that she looks like on the first sight.
cited from wikipedia: "learned piano by ear at the age of four", "wrote her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mic nights by the age of 14", "At the age of seventeen she gained early admission to the New York University", "She honed her writing skills by composing essays and analytical papers focusing on topics such as art, religion and socio-political order", "At age 20, she began working for as a songwriter, penning songs for pop acts such as the Pussycat Dolls"
doesn't sound that much like ESFP, does it?
And she seems to be a little awkward too;

or another option would be ENTJ (that would explain Se)

From that you could be right. However she seems obsessed with fashion so i would say ISTP. Definatly Se but with an analytical bend and some Ni there for ISTP. Also ISTPs are smart enough but vain enough to try and conform to "Pop" standards to get succesful.

hommefatal

From that you could be right. However she seems obsessed with fashion so i would say ISTP. Definatly Se but with an analytical bend and some Ni there for ISTP. Also ISTPs are smart enough but vain enough to try and conform to "Pop" standards to get succesful.
Why do you think she's introverted?

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
entp
her outfits, like the kermit one, are too iNtuitive for an ESTP. i don't see madonna wearing what she does.
the dance moves in her videos are too bizarre for a Sensing type IMO

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd say she's a man, baby!
austin-powers.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni and Se are evident
Just dance sounds like 2nd/3rd position Se.
That is all I have to offer for now.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The character of Lady Gaga is a pure ESFP (borderline ENFP), but the real person behind, I don't know.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
It's impossible to type her since she has created this egomaniac character named Lady Gaga AKA Gaga. I've been following Gaga since the beginning of 2007, but she is most definitely an ESFP. But the real question is, who exactly is Stefani? Everything that Gaga does is well planned out, even to the smallest details. She is like a walking piece of art, obviously Stefani takes her career seriously.

Anyway, I am just going to assume that Stefani is an ENTx, maybe even an ENTP. The only thing that I know for certain is that she has always been a bit crazy.