• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with this, and when I expressed it to my GF she made fun of me.
"Oh Mr. Metalhead music elitist likes Lady Gaga! Demerit points for you."

If I say I hate her music and the character she plays, does that make me a music elitist?

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've seen only one interview of hers, with Jonathan Ross. Based on that I'd guess she's ESFP or ISFP, or at least portraying one. Se was very apparent.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
"Where are my keys, I've lost my phone... what's the name of this club?"

Yup, iNtuitor all right. :D

I like the idea of ENTJ, personally. At least, something with Ni in it. This quote, for instance: "When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether—performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

It gives off the impression of a proactive visionary, if that makes sense.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
"Where are my keys, I've lost my phone... what's the name of this club?"

Yup, iNtuitor all right. :D

I like the idea of ENTJ, personally. At least, something with Ni in it. This quote, for instance: "When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether—performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

It gives off the impression of a proactive visionary, if that makes sense.

I agree :D she is totes an ENTx

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Not an NP!

Why is every celebrity that's "different" receives the NP, specifically ENxP laurel? Oh yeah, most of the members here are NPs so therefore anyone who's famous is.

I still say she's either SP or NJ, but now I'm leaning ever more closer to NJ. I really don't see Ne in her style and presentation. Like was mentioned earlier, Gwen Stefani is a good example of Ne presentation. Lady Gaga spins in, she's twisty (Ni) she wants to impact like Se, but her Se doesn't seem like spontaneous impact, it's too methodical. She does not strike me as a random person. Her darts seem well-aimed for maximum effect.

She completely thought she was going to be the biggest thing at this year's VMA's until Kanye West upstaged her. Hey, even contrast her with Kanye who to me, seemed much more spontaneous with his outburst. Lady Gaga was going through with it no matter what with the full expectation of being on everyone's lips the next day.

OK, this reminds me of this year's Air Guitar championships which I had the pleasure of going to and seeing this guy who had a really great performance that got him to the finals. But when the finals came around and the performers had to ad lib and improvise their airness to a song picked by the judges he really didn't wow the audience as his initial performance did. The first performance was really great and had the crowd going because he prepared for it and he had all these props and everything. His second performance you were like is this even the same person? The winner planned his stuff out too. Although I realize that doesn't necessarily mean the person is P or J, you can kind of tell their level of preparedness and more preparedness to me makes me think J.

Lady Gaga strikes me as being like this guy: planned and having a good working idea of what she's going to do and responses to what may occur. Bitch is a jay.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I know this is a bit off topic, but I was watching the last bit SNL last night and Lady Gaga was guest starring on it. They had her sing on the stage and she started out being here usual self. But then, she surprised me. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it. Take a look for yourselves.
[youtube=e2Lesgkbf0M]Lady Gaga SNL[/youtube]

Has she ever done anything like that before? I didn't even know that she could actually sing without special effects.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think she's an ESTP.

I can't stand her.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard the name before, and I have to say based solely on that I am glad I don't know who she is.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ENFP I think

But if she is carefully planning everything she has done so far, which she has done successfully, I suspect ENTP

Her songs aren't too deep, to be honest...

Chloe

i also think she is either ESTP or NTJ.
exactly the same vibe as my estp female friend, but only from singing didnt hear her talk

edit: after watching short interview i'm pretty convinced she's NTJ, probably INTJ..

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
The character of Lady Gaga is a pure ESFP (borderline ENFP), but the real person behind, I don't know.
you hit the nail on the head. she's a character and a real woman. here's a clip from years ago before she was famous.[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY53v-N89DU"]gaga[/YOUTUBE]

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
you hit the nail on the head. she's a character and a real woman. here's a clip from years ago before she was famous.[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY53v-N89DU"]gaga[/YOUTUBE]

Reminds me of myself! :huh:

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dance music tends to be the province of J's, though it probably appeals more to Te than Fe. My best guess is that she's an xNTJ.