• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Wow she could be anything. Her (very convincing) persona is ESTP/ESFP but when you listen to her during interviews, she sounds sensitive, laid-back, almost meek. It's weird.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd like to know which field the esfp guesses are coming from.

YouTube - Lady Gaga epic Clip Admits Secret Interview Bad Romance Singer

From 3:35 on in this interview with intj Walters, gaga explains how she worries that people perceive her as artificial, that she is not, that she wants to "liberate"/free her fans from their "fear". Sounds a lot like an infj who has control over her estp shadow, or aspires to.

And backpedaling a bit (just to solidify my case), notice how how gaga makes a deal out of taking the glasses off, something she doesn't do for reporters. Oh man, exclusive!

Sounds so much like prince. So infj. I'm not sure why there's confusion over this.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
acting like your shadow for such a long extended period in front of an audience - wouldn't that be exhausting? it's not your natural state, your shadow comes out when you are stressed.

i can see se/fi in her performances/songs

KDude

Sounds so much like prince. So infj. I'm not sure why there's confusion over this.

One, because people simply disagree.. this thread could go on forever ;)

Second, possibly because INFJs are apparently the rarest type, and some people are hesitant to say which performer is one of them. Include me on that list. :) It's something that always needs to be questioned. Especially when they don't exactly write anything Ni-dom like (like maybe, umm.. a Sufjan Stevens or something..who might be up for grabs himself.. but he's closer than she is at least. His lyrics are amazing, so I'm trying to give what I might think is INFJ some credit there..). "Just Dance" though? This girl just wants people to have fun and be individuals. That's it. That's the only fear she's ever talking about.. she wants them to live out their "Fame" etc.. but that's not NiFe necessarily. You'll find plenty of introverted judging types expressing something similar. In fact, I don't know why an INFJ would ever say that, as open minded as they are, there's more clarity when it comes to prescriptions for behavior. If I see any creative Ni in her, I think it's fairly unspoken and indirect, in her aesthetics.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's aspirational Se, sure, but she's an Ni-Fe user, in that order -- as evidenced by her stupid touchiness in interviews, on top of her calculated/composed tertiary Ti.

I can see how if one weren't able to listen/watch her speak in a one-on-one, she may be confused as istp, but absolutely not esfp or isfp.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Really though, all indications are that she's infj.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
One shower later and I'm back to istp. Can't make up my mind.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think she exib an artificial persona like many peoples believe. I think she's totally sincere.

From 3:35 on in this interview with intj Walters, gaga explains how she worries that people perceive her as artificial, that she is not, that she wants to "liberate"/free her fans from their "fear". Sounds a lot like an infj who has control over her estp shadow, or aspires to.

Lady Gaga is a 6 and that can explain many things in my opinion. May be very ambivert and balanced between INFJ and ESTP, sometimes ISTP ad ENFJ, depends of his mood.

Sunny Ghost

"Where are my keys, I've lost my phone... what's the name of this club?"

Yup, iNtuitor all right. :D

I like the idea of ENTJ, personally. At least, something with Ni in it. This quote, for instance: "When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether�performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

It gives off the impression of a proactive visionary, if that makes sense.

you know... i thought ISFP from some of her interviews... but you're absolutely right here. i'm leaning more towards the ENTJ vote now.

KDude

I don't think she exib an artificial persona like many peoples believe. I think she's totally sincere.

Lady Gaga is a 6 and that can explain many things in my opinion. May be very ambivert and balanced between INFJ and ESTP, sometimes ISTP ad ENFJ, depends of his mood.

Not sure what makes her a 6. Even in that interview above, she says that she felt like a freak since she was young, and the only reason she espouses this "fame" ideal is that she feels badly for kids who feel the same way.. she wants them to do what she did - be an individual. This goes without mentioning that she also says she only cared about wanting to be a successful artist all this time, and was "fearless" and even a monster about it. She's 4w3 probably

Sunny Ghost

Not sure what makes her a 6. Even in that interview above, she says that she felt like a freak since she was young, and the only reason she espouses this "fame" ideal is that she feels badly for kids who feel the same way.. she wants them to do what she did - be an individual. This goes without mentioning that she also says she only cared about wanting to be a successful artist all this time, and was "fearless" and even a monster about it. She's 4w3 probably

ooh. now i'm back to ISFP...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Her interview with larry king is telling. Ha.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely INFP or ENFP.
she's definitely NFP. no other types are as crazy as we are and come up with that kind of bazarre stuff. P is pretty much a given, there is no order or structure to what she does at all, N because she's so crazy and non linear and F (specifically FP) because of her immense fantasy bent. introverted feeling and extraverted intuition are easily recognizable almost immediately I lean slightly toward I because her personality during interviews is sweet and mellow. it's not uncommon for introverts to be very intense performers

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
definitely INFP or ENFP.
she's definitely NFP. no other types are as crazy as we are and come up with that kind of bazarre stuff. P is pretty much a given, there is no order or structure to what she does at all, N because she's so crazy and non linear and F (specifically FP) because of her immense fantasy bent. introverted feeling and extraverted intuition are easily recognizable almost immediately I lean slightly toward I because her personality during interviews is sweet and mellow. it's not uncommon for introverts to be very intense performers

there's a lot of order/structure to what she does. she doesn't do the things she does because they just come to her naturally, it's all a very well thought out plan to gain fame. she doesn't do it all on her own either she has a whole team of stylists and artists etc feeding her ideas.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to be convinced by ISFP now.:D I really see Fi, Se and Ni in her.

Or maybe INTJ.:thinking:

Plus, I said like many peoples that she's 4, but now, I don't think so. I thought she looks 4w3 because of her intense desire for artisitic self-expression and authenticity. But she's not dramatic or moody at all, not especially confrontational. She's more probably a 3w4, or a 6w7, after all, she's often nevous and awkward. Sexual 6w7 have strong connection to 3 and she defines the Sx/So variant.

Others things, she says "I don't know people like me, but that they like themselves as a person", wich does'nt really relate to 4 :huh:.

She also says "I want to offer to my fan something really concrete, tangible" and that sounds more S.

She could also be a 7w8. I'm surpsised that nobody have suggested it.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I like her. I know she sings, I know she seems to be well-received or hated for inexplicable (to me) reasons, but I have no idea what type she would be...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... Lady Gaga always seems a little strained, like it takes too much effort to have a conversation with someone face-to-face.

I initially thought Gaga was an ENTP because I could relate to her quirky side, but she really, REALLY doesn't care about what people think... which I can't relate to 100%.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. She's not strained at all. She's the most arrogant person I've ever seen. She completely disregards the interviewer/host and keeps her eyes on her audience, watching them watch her and digging it, feeding off it.

She's a total exhibitionist.

ALL she cares about is what people think.