• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, three out of four ain't bad though goofing on the wrong dominant function is bad form

I don't even know anything about the person in question. It's a joke based on Orangey's post above mine...read.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Totally not sure

Gwenn Stepahie is an introvert I think

Based on Lady Gaga's interviews, she thinks she was "wierd" as a teenager which points to N or or a non traditional woman type. Honestly, I have no idea. She is innovative, groundbreaking, immensely entertaining, and not particularly emotionally expressive. She seems like a thinker but not sure. I think maybe ENTP, INFP, INTP, ISTP, or INTJ. I really don't know. She seems for sure not like an ESFP, ISFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ENFP.

ISTP is a good guess but I am not sure. More analytical types may better guess.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP is a good guess but I am not sure. More analytical types may better guess.

Ok seriously I was completely joking about that based on orangey's post about how almost every type has been guessed. I had never even heard of Lady Gaga before I saw this thread and I have no idea what her type is!

Fecal McAngry

Totally not sure
She is innovative, groundbreaking, immensely entertaining, and not particularly emotionally expressive. She seems like a thinker but not sure.

Remember, IFPs are not particularly emotionally expressive, as a rule, in most settings.

See the posted Oprah interview, if you haven't...

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Other ISFPs with similar style include Prince, Michael Jackson and Elton John...

I think Gaga is INTP. I believe that Michael Jackson was an ISFP.

Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson have VERY DIFFERENT STYLES. Michael Jackson was idolized as Michael Jackson the person. Lady Gaga (do we even know her real name?) is not so much a person as she is an idea. She stands for something. She thinks of Yoko Ono as an influence. If anything, she has more in common with Marilyn Manson than Michael Jackson.

There's a video on youtube addressed to Obama where she says "I hope I don't have to do a protest song". That's more NT for ya. an SFP would be doing "heal the world"

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she is much to over the top to be an introvert. She is also pretty weird (yes, I am stereotyping, but she herself felt 'weird') so I say N.

I think she is an ENxP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She reminds me a lot of Madonna. What type is Madonna?

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think she is much to over the top to be an introvert. She is also pretty weird (yes, I am stereotyping, but she herself felt 'weird') so I say N.

I think she is an ENxP.

I used to think that way too. I've grown to realise that sometimes the MOST over-the-top people can actually be introverted. I am a musician and performer myself, and as an ENTP I tend to have a fairly "large" persona. I have however personally witnessed other performers who are introverted who are much more wild on stage. They dare to go absolutely crazy, crazier than extroverts, because they care less about what other people think. I related quite a bit to Lady Gaga's quirky performance on the piano (youtube it). She reminded me a little of Weird Al (ENTP) and Tim Minchin (INTP).

Also, for those who think she's like Madonna- what do you think Madonna thinks of her? I don't imagine that Madonna would relate to her very much at all.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ooh! How about this one?
YouTube - Lady Gaga - Interview - about her Sexuality
What do you make of that?
Meaning, the interview- not her sexuality. I do not mean to posit that sexuality can determine type.

I think:

Her short and curt answers like "big dick" and "that's it" are meant to insult/chide the interviewer for asking her questions that she's not interested in answering. Her tone of voice exemplifies introversion, to me. She sits and takes questions- she's not trying to interact and isn't really interested in sharing all that much.

"I don't want people to see me, other than my music/performances". - VERY introverted. "I don't really know how people see me." Also introverted, N type, weak Fe maybe?

"I'm a free spirit." She says that doesn't want a boyfriend because she thinks that's distracting- that's something I would expect from an N-type, though it's hard to judge.

"It's ridiculous to reduce my ambition to sex/fame/money." - definitely N type. She's willing to make the interviewer uncomfortable. NT. She doesn't care to explain her ideals or the way she thinks to the interviewer because I think she's already decided that the interviewer is not worth her time or energy.

Sooo I still think INTP, possibly even INTJ