• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I actually think she's ISFP too. Believe it or not, ISFP's are capable of coming up with the stuff she does. :yes: In fact, I find myself coming up with such things myself in the arts/fashion/music.

Edit: I also saw someone here post that these lyrics were very N:

where are my keys? I lost my phone

But I actually think that those lyrics indicate that she's wasted and lost them somewhere in the chaos.
I've had a little bit too much, all of the people start to rush by.

So...those lyrics don't sound TOO N to me. :blush:

Fecal McAngry

I actually think she's ISFP too. Believe it or not, ISFP's are capable of coming up with the stuff she does. :yes: In fact, I find myself coming up with such things myself in the arts/fashion/music.

Other ISFPs with similar style include Prince, Michael Jackson and Elton John...

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I wouldn't be surprised if she was an INTJ. That would mean she really is part of the Illuminati.

Afkan

She (Meaning the real person behind her music and performances) is ESTP. If you really want to type her, not her music or lyrics, look up her interviews.

She's very straightforward, to the point. She has dramatic style. She lives in the moment. Says what she thinks. ESTP.

Last edited:

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
k.. noob guess... (with satellite info)

Lady Gaga
(not of the video clips.)

Drunk
Emotional
Passionate (torrid lust is on the videos)
Assertive... 200%
Creative... 200%
Kind (caring type)
Sensitive
Self-centered

ENFJ ?

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I think I am only the person on here to guess INFJ.

I have seen her in a few interviews, most notably Barbara Walter's 20 Most Fascinating People and on Oprah. She is quite soft spoken and talks about how she felt like a freak growing up and her greater mission is to help young people learn to be OK with embracing their true self. She also said she is perfectionistic.

Soft spoken, idealistic, creative and perfectionistic leads me to INFJ...maybe INFP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Okay, I guess ESFJ.

Now we just need someone to claim ISTP, INTP, ESFJ, and ISFJ and we will have literally covered the entire spectrum of types.