• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sort of ISFP/ENTJ hybrid actually.

ISFP: shy, bubbly and silly girl involved in trendy pop culture and fashion.
ENTJ: strong-willed and bossy music mogul, workaholic and aspiring revolutionar, master of mass manipulation.

She alternates.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't you see how the list is healthy and coherent?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you guys are insane, Lady Gaga is NOT a T. she's pure FP, whether she's I/E N/S I don't know, but she's FP as hell

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Sort of ISFP/ENTJ hybrid actually.

ISFP: shy, bubbly and silly girl involved in trendy pop culture and fashion.
ENTJ: strong-willed and bossy music mogul, workaholic and aspiring revolutionar, master of mass manipulation.

She alternates.

Thanks. I actually agree with that, you could say she is a balanced ISFP/ENTJ. (I really, really don't think she is an ISFP)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
you guys are insane, Lady Gaga is NOT a T. she's pure FP, whether she's I/E N/S I don't know, but she's FP as hell

This is so true. It's the second time you've been right. Congratulations.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
could she be INTJ with very good Fi? Because INTJs have a baby ISFP inside them and I see Te in her.

Side comment: Something about her that I find so very interesting.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was disliked in high school because she was eccentric, haughty, bossy and intelectual, wich strikes more for the ENTJ thing, quite close with ENTP, balanced with ISFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was disliked in high school because she was eccentric, haughty, bossy and intelectual, wich strikes more for the ENTJ thing, quite close with ENTP, balanced with ISFP.

this is a likely description of any non SJ type. likewise, it could easily apply to any enneatype other than 2, 9 and phobic 6

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady Gaga is a 6. When she is phobic, she is ISFP, when she is counterphobic she is ENTJ, basically.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is so true. It's the second time you've been right. Congratulations.

I believe what you meant to say was "this is the second time I've been able comprehend the Enlightened Wisdom of Elfboy's words" :newwink:

Inconnue

MBTI Type
TiNe
Enneagram
I don't think it's so easy to type celebrities, especially one like Lady Gaga who is a pure commercial product (who, strangely enough, succeeded in seeming original while she does exactly what everyone else did before her). The lyrics aren't always a good indicator of one's personality considering that they can have been written by somebody else and especially because they are written to give one a certain image.

We can probably type Lady Gaga's persona (personae ?) but not really type the girl she is.

I guess her past and the way people who know her see her could be an indicator but then again, people are not always true to themselves.

Anyway, I do like to speculate, I'd have said something like E and P because she's an entertainer but I guess some of them just use the stereotypes. She has a good strategy though, I would think she's a bit on the T side (not that F can't have a good strategy) so I'd agree with the people who say that she could be ENTJ but I don't know much about her and am just interpreting her strange success.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After I have seen that video, I'm convinced Lady Gaga is an ENTJ.

[youtube=HD4XuI6Teuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD4XuI6Teuw[/youtube]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted ENFJ, and I don't care enough about this individual's worthless productions to explain why.