• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who is the person you admire most and what is his MBTI type

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I also admire Barack Obama quite a bit but still not sure of his type, which is rare for me. I sometimes think ISFJ, sometimes ENTJ, oh geez. I don't know!

I'd go for ENTJ (He's a T beyond all doubt.)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
There are tons of people i admire and idolize. Including Hannibal Barca(XNTJ), Julius caesar(XNTJ), the first human to practice warriorism(Propbably and SP), Stalin(SJ), George patton(XSTP).

There are tons of historical people i would want to meet out of admiration.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My father..I have a very close bond with him, especially after my mom died, we've been really tight. He's an ENFP also, and I learn a lot from him.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does it have to be a person? I get my inspiration from mythological characters...of course, the one I have in mind is hypothesized to have been a person at some point.

edit: I'm surprised Jesus' name hasn't dropped yet btw

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Does it have to be a person? I get my inspiration from mythological characters...of course, the one I have in mind is hypothesized to have been a person at some point.

edit: I'm surprised Jesus' name hasn't dropped yet btw

No one would want to meet a crazed half-mythological galile on crack.

Ok maybe some would..

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My grandmother who passed. ENFJ or ENFP. Could never figure that out. She was so loving and caring, always had a smile on her face. Really truly cared about everyone. (Especially me. :) ) She was very religious. Belonged to a Fransican group. She wrote all her friends cards for everything. Thank yous, just because, birthday, and especially when they were ill. People who said they were only acquainted with her for short time and she may give them a ring when they were sick.

My boyfriend ENTJ: I admire him cause he's so damn productive. He wants to be doing something at every moment of the day. Fixing things and cleaning things, learning. The man is a machine. He's a big sentimental softy inside. He wants everyone to be happy. Me, his mom, all his hundred friends, his siblings, his dad. The list goes on. He's always calling them and having them come over and making them dinner or making them help him with his projects. He's also very intelligent. He's a head network engineer at his job with only an associates. He self-motivated to get about 20 certificates and that's where he landed where he was. When he reads something computer related only once, he gets it. Its amazing. Sometimes he flares a temper but always comes back later and apologizes and starts talking about what a jerk he is. Its very cute.

My friend ISTJ: Super productive as well. (I admire productive cause i'm terrible with time management.) She's another who takes care of her friends. She would do anything for her friends. Money, rides, you name it. It seems like she might bend over backwards for everyone but for her its just no big deal. She was raised with little to no education but worked her way through a bachelor of business finance at a prestigious college. Can be very quiet, very level headed and logical. She's not emotional basket case when things go wrong but just handles the situation.

Close friend ESFP: I admire her because she travels all over the damn country all the time and still manages to hold a full time job where I work and go out for beers with me. She's been to Canada and NC in the past 2 weeks alone and still managed to show up at work. Its rather amazing. She also has really cool style and nice hair and a tan. (I'm jelous!!) She can also get me laughing so hard that I will cry. Hardly anyone can do that anymore. She also takes the time to talk to people and get to know them. She will talk to anyone. Fat, skinny, young, old, weird. She will give everyone a chance and take true interest in people. Very outgoing as well.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Albert Einstein is the one person I would give anything to have a conversation with. Anything.

He's an INTP.
would you blow a dead dolphin?

Ow, I like this game already! :happy0065:

G

garbage

I don't have any one person I admire most, but my polymath colleague and former mentor is ENTP. We have offices next to each other with an open window between us, and we constantly have a bunch of abstract conversations.

He's done work in everything including political forecasting, systems engineering, astrophysics.. and so on. I'm on that track myself, likely because his influence taught me that it was possible.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nikolo Tesla INTJ
Friedrich Von Hayek (??T?)
Milton Friedman ENTJ

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The drum major of my band -- ENFJ. His leadership skills and maturity are way ahead of his time.

D

Dali

My ESxJ grandmother; she's an NP/SP's nightmare in terms of control, work philosophy and adherence to tradition but a woman that can bring up 7 kids singlehandedly (and have every one of them turn out to be an intelligent, courteous, socially upright, financially stable individual) in the middle of nowhere on very little resources deserves my admiration.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My dad, who's an INTP.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tiina, very good friend. In her presence I feel invincible! Almost.

She's an INFJ.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Probably my Dad, IxTJ.

Also one of my friends, I'm not sure what his type is, but if I had to guess it would be ESTP.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Noam Chomsky! :D I believe he is an INTJ or an INTP. He seems to VI as INTJ (from my perspective), and his writings, theories, and linguistic discoveries would suggest INTJ. Why do I love him so much? Maybe he reminds me of my big brother! But maybe it's because his views are so intelligently arrived at and I really relate to his politics and admire his genius. *shrug*

I also think Steven Pinker is an amazing writer and cognitive scientist. I've learned so much about linguistics and the brain because of his very enjoyable books. INTP almost surely. He is really funny and has that special INTP weirdness. But I could be wrong.

I also admire Barack Obama quite a bit but still not sure of his type, which is rare for me. I sometimes think ISFJ, sometimes ENTJ, oh geez. I don't know!

Noam Chomsky is INFJ, Barack Obama is ENFJ

I can't think of anyone, but if I could I think my reasons for admiring them would transcend type.

R

Riva

Who is the person you admire most and what is his MBTI type?

Afghanistan's GAY rights activists.

Could Mahatma Gandhi, mother Theresa, Jesus, Buddha,Moses etc ever do that?