• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Snow Withe and The Seven Dwarfs

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snow Withe: ESFP
The Queen: ENTJ
The Mirror: INTP
The Hunter: ISFJ
he Prince: ISFJ

The Seven Dwarfs:
Doc: ENFJ
Grumphy: ESTJ
Happy: ESFP
Sleepy: INTP
Bashful: ISFP
Sneezy: ISTJ
Dopey: ENFP

Bonus:
The Turtle: ESFJ

deleted
128824669542806505.jpg

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Snow White: ISFJ.

She'd have fled away long long time had she been ESFP and also not put up with that Queen's crap. Or fist fed it back to her. That might've given the movie some spunk.

Can't recall the rest.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snow White: ISFJ.

She'd have fled away long long time had she been ESFP and also not put up with that Queen's crap. Or fist fed it back to her. That might've given the movie some spunk.

Can't recall the rest.

Why not, but she's just a innocent 14 years old girl you know, and I find her very extrovert and not J but P.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Where do you see Extraverted Perception? She has Introverted Perception, with Si.
She maintained her life, though it was hellish, and didn't find reason to do anything about it because she was used to it and it wasn't immediately threatening to her. Si conforms and she adapted to the life placed upon her. She did what little she could by her forced servile position, wanting to make other's feel good (even the Queen, I suppose, can't recall) with Fe. It wasn't until her life was threatened that she had no choice but to flee. Actually, it wasn't by her choice. She was startled and forced into it by the Woodsman. An unhealthy ISFJ.

Her Extraversion came from "parenting" the Dwarves and setting order to their place to make them happy and then to their lives. Aux Fe. She became healthier when she was Fe-ing on her own terms. But even when she was warned that the Queen would try to harm her, she couldn't believe it. She was away from her and wouldn't be a bother, so why? She was naive in taking candy from a stranger-- but it wasn't a stranger, only the Queen in an unfamilar disguise so she couldn't "recognise" the new form. She wasn't used to it (with Si).

I'm curious. What do you find 'E' about her or 'P'?

Last edited:

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
Snow white got laid with all seven dwarfs one of the dawfs was homosexual for sure the prince has a fetish with dead people (he thought snow white was hot in her casket) and the witch is just phsycotic. What I'm letting is true by the way my friend attend classes at pittsburg university. Disney just convert the story a little bit.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snow Withe is hardly too carefree and optimstic to be ISFJ, ESFP I say.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Snow Withe is hardly too carefree and optimstic to be ISFJ, ESFP I say.

lol Yea cuz them SJs are all gloom and doom, right? They wouldn't know what being carefree or optimistic is all about, they'd just try to tax happiness if they could.

You're wrong. I take it that you don't know how to argue my points or even know what I'm talking about so let's leave it as is until you can.

Edit: Actually, wth. She's HARDLY too carefree and optimistic to be... ISFJ? Are ESFPs not generally known for being too carefree and optimistic? lol 'Scuse, I need some more waking up to do.

Now you're extra wrong. :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
lol Yea cuz them SJs are all gloom and doom, right? They wouldn't know what being carefree or optimistic is all about, they'd just try to tax happiness if they could.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Haha, damn stereotypes.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

Nah, SJs wouldn't tax happiness if they could, they'd make it illegal.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Snow White is an ENFP. She's such a martyr.

A martyr? That's make really ISFJ! I don't think that Snow White is ENFP, the Little Mermaid is ENFP, yeah, but Snow White is'nt

I know many ISFJs, and we have to admit that, without being all gloom and doom (by the way, I've never write that, not straw man please), "carefree" and "optimistic" are'nt the adjectives wich come in head the most spontaneously to describe them.
Actually, ISFJ for Snow White is'nt totally without sense, but I'm not convinced for the time.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Snow Withe: ESFP
The Queen: ENTJ
The Mirror: INTP
The Hunter: ISFJ
he Prince: ISFJ

The Seven Dwarfs:
Doc: ENFJ
Grumphy: ESTJ