• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trent Reznor...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not going by interviews, but more by the themes of his songs.

Would anyone agree that Trent Reznor is an INTJ? I don't know about the T part, but his lyrics are very Ni; very introspective. And his lyrics are also not very people-oriented, but more about his inner self and desires, which could lead to both a subconscious Fi and Se, making the Te the option of auxiliary function.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not going by interviews, but more by the themes of his songs.

Well, I'm going by both :D and I say classic ISFP.

I'm not prepared to argue it though (he isn't famous enough for my purposes), so I'm just stating my call for the record.

G

GirlAmerica

I could agree with INTJ...yes.

Very political the new CD.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he has the INFP thing that Tom Yorke does, but harder or at least more passionate.
i think its Fi tertiary.
INTJ

however, ENTP is very plausible
tertiary Fe inmmatruely detaches from people
as such, INTP is the most introverted of types
and he is very expressive or explosive in a detached way

INFP,ENTP,INTJ
though he looks a lot like an ISFP

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Trent's a total INTJ. Maybe a weak "J". At times -- particularly when he's in a bad patch -- he drifts well into INTP territory. He's really just a little nerd.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intj, no one loves trent reznor more from the heart than other intjs. also enfjs, and some intps. all infjs respect him. entps are like, seriously, a drum machine? pretty hate THIS...

VagrantFarce

Still saying INTJ, tertiary Fi can make them really bitchy. Though INTP/INTJ are hard to seperate on outward behaviour alone.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Defiantly INFP. Trent puts up the INTJ front so people can't see his soft side. Listen to hurt/right where it belongs/and all that could have been/the fragile/zero-sum..the wretched. gah, anything. FEELING, the man FEELS to the extreme. He is also very perceptive. He was good at maths at school, he is logical, he engineers his songs, but I'm sure there is a more 'flyaway' side to him, that he represents so well in his songs. Like, beside you in time, for example.

Phew.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Trent Reznor = The love of my life

INTJ or INFP

:)

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've heard that he was an INFP, but having just watched part of that interview, he doesn't seem very INFP to me.

I do think he's a complete dork though.

But he is correct on this: G is the Perfect Drug.

I think it's because Trent has been through so much, and everything kind of messed with his head. His type might have even changed (On the surface, deep down he'll always be Trent)

YouTube - mtv fuck ups - trent reznor

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails Rare Mcm Uncut 99 Interview

He'll still not completely himself here, because he does do the front thing in interviews, but he is being more honest to himself in these.

I just think that over time he's become extremely guarded.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've always seen Trent as INTJ.

intj, no one loves trent reznor more from the heart than other intjs. also enfjs, and some intps. all infjs respect him. entps are like, seriously, a drum machine? pretty hate THIS...

Very true. I was into his stuff for a while, but I could never fully respect him, because he did almost everything himself instead of using an actual band.