• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trent Reznor...

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
And I just want to fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck him! :)

Me too. But it's kind of blasphemy :/

I wanna fuck you like an animal.......................................................*Trentgasm*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've actually had multiple "Trentgasms".

I've been known to listen to his albums while making love to him myself.

True story.

:unsure:

:D

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Trent may be slightly control-freak ish but him not having a band makes no difference to the quality of his music, in fact it's probably better. Every single one of his albums are so intricately crafted (especially the fragile and ghosts) that it's so much more BETTER than having a band (does the drummer know the feeling behind a particular song? No) just playing together in a room. Tren't KNOWS what the songs are about, and in someway this also shows through to even the slight twang on a guitar string.

Well we are both welcome to our opinion. I personally think he was holding himself back quality wise. I stopped following him several years ago though, so I have no idea what his later stuff is like.

MBTI Type
INxJ
MariqueenMaandig.jpg

I don't know what his type is, but his wife is hot. (hopes pic isn't inappropriate)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Trent is about control(interaction style)
I'd say INFP

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"I wanna know everything, I wanna fuck everyone in the world..I wanna do something that matters"

sounds like a nice, healthy INFP ^_^

actually he could be any type, I'm just claiming INFP because I'm INFP and I like Nine Inch Nails. u mad?

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
the-perfect-drug.jpg

*Random post of a Trent looking sexy pic*

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've been on a NIN spree since my above post.

I'm on a NIN spree every day :)

Actually, saying that I've only started listening to them today since having like a two month break...don't know why I even did it :p What are you listening to ?