User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    INTJ

I strongly agree xd. Intj

SEI-Fe 4w3 sx/sp

The Dramatic-Masochistic Gestalt

A Primer On The Core Gestalts For Each E-Type And More

Other SEI-Fe examples: Erik Von Markovik (Mystery), Gene Simmons, Gaahl, Richard Ramirez, Wendy O. Williams, Ozzy Osbourne
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.

MBTI
    ANFJ
    Enneagram
    8v7 sx
    Socionics
    EIIE None

While I am laughing at this thread because of people aiming to understand the personality type of Brian Warner, who is famously known for the name Marilyn Manson, I just want to say I love his music. I love his songs "The Fight Song", "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)", "Heart Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand)", "If I Was Your Vampire", "Running to the Edge of the World", and "Cry Little Sister". And I just want to say that Brian's mind knows what his personality type is more than we do arguably.

MBTI
    ANFJ
    Enneagram
    8v7 sx
    Socionics
    EIIE None

I changed my mind and don't like Marilyn Manson's music nor himself as a person.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

For the enneagram, I have seen him typed as both sx dom and sx last. I am not interested enough in his music to really analyze him in depth, but I would be interested in hearing arguments for either side.

SEI-Fe 4w3 sx/sp

Some other SEI-Fe:

Gaahl
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Wendy O. Williams
    Mystery (the PUA guy)
    Richard Ramirez

SEI-Fe on Pinterest

King of the Fe-creative, Ni-role style edge. Fe-subtype is the dark subtype for SEI and easiest to mistype as IEI.

4w3....the dramatic-masochistic gestalt

The 3 wing adds performance and exhibitionism ('phallic thrust'), a glibness five wingers lack....sx/sp augments darkness, edge, confrontation and being true to one's self. Also, the chthonic nature of sx/sp raises this particular combination to the crème of the crop in terms of "edgy performance" (what's edgy, countercultural, etc)….three wing always kept him calibrated to the mainstream perception of what qualified for edge, counterculture...
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.