• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LOTR character classfication(based on the movies)

gromit

likes this
No, I know Smeagol is an ESFP. it's Gollum that's the ISFP.

Why do you say ISFP, Aleski? I would think that Gollum uses more [unhealthy] Fe... social maneuvering and deceit... so possibly more of an ISFJ or something?

yeghor

Gandalf: INTJ.
Saruman:INFJ
Elrond:INTJ
Sauron: ENTJ.
Aragorn:ISFJ
Galadriel:ENFJ
Frodo:INFP
Arwen:ENFP
Eowyn:ESFJ
Sam:ISFJ
Merry:ESTP
Pippin:ESFP
Gimli:ESTJ
Legolas:ISTP
Boromir:ESTJ
Faramir:ISFP
Eomer:ESTP
Denethor II:INFJ
Bilbo:ESFJ
Gollum:ENFJ
Theoden: ISTJ
Threebard: ISTJ
Haldir: ISTP
Grima Wormtongue: INTP
Tom Bombadil: ENTP

RAISING THIS OLD THREAD CAUSE I HAD AN EPIPHANY ABOUT GALADRIEL AND GANDALF'S TYPES AND WANTED SHARE IT IN AN AT LEAST RELEVANT THREAD, THOUGH THE MOVIE IS NO LONGER A HOT TOPIC.

Based on the movie, Gandalf is INFJ, check 0:40:

Galadriel, as you said, is ENFJ, check 0:38:

Saruman is ISTJ, check 0:47:

Bilbo feels more like a Fi type, probably an xSFP.

Frodo is INFJ and Sam is ISFJ.

Gimli feels like a feeler trying to act tough. ESFJ comes to mind.

Legolas, well the actor feels like ISFP.

Arwen, the actress feels like ISFP.

Eomer feels like ISTJ, he's too contained.

[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION], if you are still interested, about Derethor II, don't know but why did you assign INFJ to all the bad guys?

Anyway, I just wanted to put forward that Galadriel might be ENFJ and Gandalf might be INFJ and open that up to discussion.

Cheers.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cause Speed Gavroche is dumb in just about every thread he participates in. Just saying.