• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Narf!

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
pinky_and_the_brain.jpg

Pinky:
Brain:

Qre:us

Pinky: ESFP
Brain: INTJ

greatest recipe to take over the world!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, wait... It seems obvious to me that Pinky is an N. I mean, does he even acknowledge what's going on in the physical world? He barely seems on the same track as it, I don't think he's using Se. So is there an indication that he's using Si? Well, again, he doesn't seem too bound to past experience or stored facts, does he? He's usually focusing on his own little vision for things, regardless of how far off it seems from anything that is happening or ever has happened.

Question is, does he rely more on Ni or Ne?

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Lexicon said:
I think so, Brain, but if they called them "sad meals" no one would buy them.
I'd say Pinky was an ENFP... A dumb ENFP. I base this decision on the fact that I've heard similar things come out of ENFP mouths.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wait, wait... It seems obvious to me that Pinky is an N. I mean, does he even acknowledge what's going on in the physical world? He barely seems on the same track as it, I don't think he's using Se. So is there an indication that he's using Si? Well, again, he doesn't seem too bound to past experience or stored facts, does he? He's usually focusing on his own little vision for things, regardless of how far off it seems from anything that is happening or ever has happened.

Question is, does he rely more on Ni or Ne?

I'd say Pinky was an ENFP... A dumb ENFP. I base this decision on the fact that I've heard similar things come out of ENFP mouths.

P - ENFP
B - INTJ

:yes:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Actually, I think Pinky is an utterly oblivious INFP..... like "Fi done kidnapped the Ne and ran off with the kids" oblivious. Serious cognitive aphasias on pinky's part.

I'd say Brain is border-line eNTJ XNTJ