• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MacGyver

What type is MacGyver?

• ISTP

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • INTP

• Other

• Total voters
R

Riva

There seems to be a consensus to say that MacGyver is a TP. But a controverse about which one he is exactly. I've saw him typed as ISTP, ESTP, ENTP and INTP.

I would love to meet the fool who typed him as an INTP. It was probably an INTP. Lolz.

It's like the 'Which Type is the Best in Bed?' poll in which INTPs got quite a high amount of votes.

I'd say he is ENTP, he is pretty socially skilled and more in touch with Fe, driven by compassion for people and duty to the group, but he's more head in the cloud and cerebral than an ESTP. So ENTP.

McGyver head in the clouds?

He is such a down to earth, hands on, impulsive, plan-less, get things done, not so concerned about the big picture person it hurts to see him being typed as any other type than as an SP. Urgh!

Being in touch with Fe doesn't necessarily have to make one an extroverted TP. I've met plenty of IXTPs who are quite well in touch with Fe. There are some good feedback on that point in this thread.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being in touch with Fe doesn't necessarily have to make one an extroverted TP. I've met plenty of IXTPs who are quite well in touch with Fe. There are some good feedback on that point in this thread.

Yes, that's why Tom Cruis is an ISTP, despite many people refuse to admit it.

Other than that, MacGyver seems quite big picture oriented and concerned with social issues, especially in the 5-7 sesons.

I still not sure about his type. But yes, MacGyver is quite introspective and head in the clouds when he is alone.

I still not sure about his type.

KDude

Yes, that's why Tom Cruis is an ISTP, despite many people refuse to admit it.

I'm not refusing to admit it. I just think it's wrong. His behavior goes beyond simple "Fe" courtesies. He's an effusive jackass.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not refusing to admit it. I just think it's wrong. His behavior goes beyond simple "Fe" courtesies. He's an effusive jackass.

He is a 3, and he fall under the influence of a secte. He was pretty more introvert, cerebral and reflective before that.

Last edited: