• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howard Stern

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is his type obvious, and that's why no one has asked yet?

What do you think Howard Stern's type is?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never spent much time thinking about his type, so no comment.

But back in the late 90's I'd listen to his radio show in the morning while doing data entry for a summer job, and he always cracked me up. I was never actually offended by him, or anything he said (and I'd sometimes wonder WHY I didn't find him offensive ;-) I think it's because I thought it was mostly an act, and I still thought he was rather insightful anyway. But perhaps that's something I shouldn't admit! haha).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ, based on what I've read of him IRL.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ, based on what I've read of him IRL. (And by looking at his pictures.)

Really??? huh.

Now his co-host back then, Robin (well, she was on the tv show at least), I could maybe see as NFJ, but that wouldn't have occurred to me for Howard.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yeah I agree on ENTP.

Really??? huh.

Now his co-host back then, Robin (well, she was on the tv show at least), I could maybe see as NFJ, but that wouldn't have occurred to me for Howard.

I think Robin is an NT. No woman can be that mean and happy-go-lucky about some of the sad people on that show without being a T, I says!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I agree on ENTP.

I think Robin is an NT. No woman can be that mean and happy-go-lucky about some of the sad people on that show without being a T, I says!

ENTP makes much more sense for Howard imo.

Still..Robin. I have no problem with her being NT, but I still don't think NFJ is out of the question. I dunno...but then the only reason I say that is because *I* found the show funny and amusing, and I reckon if I were his cohost I'd play rather a similar role to Robin -- just the one who was mostly laughing the entire time without saying a whole lot.:smile:

Edit: And it does seem like she was the one who'd try to inject a bit more feeling/compassion/sense at times, when Howard was getting a little out of hand.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah, his voice isn't nasal enough to be an NT.

I could see ENFP, though.

theplacesyoullgo

Bumping this. Any other opinions?

Here's part one of a three part interview of him on Letterman. He seems a little out of his element there, though.

VagrantFarce

He's definately ETP of some kind, an equal-opportunity offender. Id probably go with N since he seems overly-goofy.

Synthetic Darkness

I'm disappointed I thought the title said Howard K Stern.

Isn't he sexy? ;)

howard-k-stern-pic.jpg

Synthetic Darkness

Ok Howard Stern being ENTP is tres obvious. What's Howard K Stern's type?

Come on just stare at those slight bloodshot eyes their pulling you in aren't they? In all their ... (sexy?) glory. :devil:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone who thinks Howard Stern is an ENTP knows nothing about Howard Stern.

He is very introverted and sentimental. INFJ is a good guess, like Uber said.

Artie is probably ESTP, Fred is INTJ, and Robin ESTJ.