• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Richard Branson

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What is his type I wonder?

Almost undoubtedly E, and a Feeler also.

ExFx

I'm heavily leaning ENFP actually.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ESTP or ENTp for me.

He seems to have vision,which could be an N thing, and a natural salesman and self-promoter.
EXTP traits.

Also a love of risktaking which is evident in both these types. but thats just my opinion...

wolfy

awsm
I read his book a long time ago. ESTP or ENTP I guess. Probably ESTP.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually he's reported to not be an extravert at all; I read somewhere that his type is said to be ISFP. That makes him quite unusual, as ISFPs do not fit the popular conception of what makes a successful entrepeneur.

I've found the article, which can be read here:

http://www.russellsynergies.com.au/pdf/RussellLikeavirgin.pdf

To back this up, one of my closest friends has met Richard Branson on a personal level, and her description of his personality is entirely consistent with ISFP. It's a type I know quite well because my younger brother is an ISFP. He has also bucked the trend - he is a highly successful and well respected (not to mention well-paid!) HR systems consultant with a top Japanese corporation.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually he's reported to not be an extravert at all; I read somewhere that his type is said to be ISFP. That makes him quite unusual, as ISFPs do not fit the popular conception of what makes a successful entrepeneur.

To back this up, one of my closest friends has met Richard Branson on a personal level, and her description of his personality is entirely consistent with ISFP. It's a type I know quite well because my younger brother is an ISFP. He has also bucked the trend - he is a highly successful and well respected (not to mention well-paid!) HR systems consultant with a top Japanese corporation.

This is good stuff.

D

Dali

ENTP popped into my head for some reason...

I've always loved his sense of fun as evidenced by all the pranks he plays. If I had his money too, I'd likely play all those elaborate pranks too...

p.s. That blasted PDF link is not loading for me.

wolfy

awsm

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I can see ISFP.

ENPs are known for being entrepreneurs and STPs.

I think maybe ISTP if not ISFP, he seems to act a lot like one, and his love for exploring and extreme experiences.

Love him!

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
http://www.virgingalactic.com

His new project. Maybe we'll get the chance once a lifetime.
And lol, no he is not a stereotypical ESTP. He is most likely ESFP. I just saw an interview with him on TV talking about his life and he is very, very people oriented and an idealist. He even had a magazine against the vietnam war.