• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brandon Flowers

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
I was wondering about him recently and searched.

Seems INF to me.

MBTI Type
INFJ
.....I could also even see INFJ..... but maybe that's just my projection, because his lyrics are my favorites....I sense some Ni in his lyrics :).....

I have re-watched the videos.....and I can see why you suggest ENFJ function-wise....but somehow I cannot see him as E.......

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
His name is Flowers and he goes by it?

I don't even know who the guy is, but he's some kind of NF.

Unless he's a Marilyn Manson type trying to be funny.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
The Crossfire video was what made me say INFP.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my best guess right now is isfj. i don't know enneagram--any ideas?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my best guess right now is isfj. i don't know enneagram--any ideas?

This would make sense, what with his claim that his music's for everyone, projecting more of a properly rebellious image that manages to comes off flatly as most, Reed as entj, among other aspects. 3w2?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
But if this thread's subject is isfj, what's Obama? Is he really enfj? Can't isfjs have marginal to average grasp of metaphoric language? Presuming he isn't isfj but enfj, why is photographic memory such a touted aspect of his personality?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ seems very reasonable. He's just NOT NF, that's all I know.