• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doug

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Doug - INFJ
Skeeter - ISFP
Patty - ISFJ
Roger - ESTP
Judy - INFP
Beebe - xSTP
Mr. Dink - ENFP

Works

MBTI Type
INTP
Are we talking original Doug or rebooted Doug?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Skeeter's totally ENTP!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I hear Doug is INFP.

Eh... I don't know, he seems just a little too planned-out, and routined to be a P. Although to be honest, INFP was my second guess after INFJ for Doug.

Skeeter's totally ENTP!

I don't know, he seems more like an F than a T. He usually likes to help Doug out an stick up for him. He just seems like an F.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Doug - ISFP
Skeeter - ESFP
Roger - EsTP

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Are we talking about the same Doug here? I recall him constantly making up completely ridiculous scenarios in his head throughout each episode. He also created "superhero" personas of himself where he would beat up all the evil bad guys (Roger) and save the day with Patty Mayonnaise becoming his bride or something. Sounds pretty Ne to me.

God I miss that show. :sad:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
omg.

I literally just had a fb chat with one of my friends about all the old cartoons that we hated "back in the day" but missed when they went off the air. Yes, Doug was one of those shows (we're converts :yes:).

I haven't watched the show in ages, but in my hazy recollection of it and its characters I'm thinking Doug is an Introverted Feeler of some sort. Which goes perfectly with the Extraverted Perceiver sidekick best friend, Skeeter.

I have no idea what type the girl, his love interest (Patti?), was. Not much characterization there to make an impact.

I think one of the main reasons why that show was so cool was because all the people in it were "colored." :rofl1: That was pretty wacky, but it seemed so normal back then.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I think one of the main reasons why that show was so cool was because all the people in it were "colored." :rofl1: That was pretty wacky, but it seemed so normal back then.

Lol, wasn't Skeeter like green or something? Which obviously meant he was black. :laugh:
Or maybe this is just how it seemed to me.... hmm.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol, wasn't Skeeter like green or something? Which obviously meant he was black. :laugh:
Or maybe this is just how it seemed to me.... hmm.

Ha, yeah. I find it so weird that somehow everyone got the memo that Green Skeeter in cartoon land translates to Black/AA Skeeter in the real world.

Although, I think his breakdancing and listening to his ghettoblaster were dead giveaways, huh?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ha, yeah. I find it so weird that somehow everyone got the memo that Green Skeeter in cartoon land translates to Black/AA Skeeter in the real world.

Although, I think his breakdancing and listening to his ghettoblaster were dead giveaways, huh?

Lol, yes those are dead giveaways. Somehow green is the new black. Who knew?! :D
But Skeeter was a pimp character, I liked him the best.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
My guesses...

Doug - INFP
Skeeter - ISFP
Patty - IXFJ
Roger - ESTP

The others I'm not sure right now.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think ENxP 7w6 so/sx for Skeeter from what I remember of the show. How he's so offbeat, strange, and in his own little world.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
For the billionth time, I'm an ISTJ.