• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dagny Taggart

O

Oberon

I am rather embarrassed that it has taken a hardcore paleo like me 42 years to get around to reading Atlas Shrugged.

That said, how would you type Dagny Taggart? I want to call her an INTJ, but I'm not for certain on that.

-da mouse

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ironically (?) I think a lot of Rand's protagonists are ENTJs.

Dagny in particular; the woman never rests and isn't much for introspection.

Hank and Francisco are tough to say; a case could be made for either one of the NTJs for those two.

Galt is definitely INTJ.

O

Oberon

Ironically (?) I think a lot of Rand's protagonists are ENTJs.

Dagny in particular; the woman never rests and isn't much for introspection.

Well, yes, but on the other hand she doesn't really socialize, either. She doesn't have much use for about 99 percent of the people in the world.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm... that's a good point. Thinking about it, she also spends most of her work time alone in her office.

I guess they're all INTJs with exceptionally well-developed extraverted thinking?