• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Counter Culture Icons and Type : Part 1 - Computer Geeks

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't grab onto anything exactly, but here are my intuitive guesses:

Brah Cohen: Possibly INTJ

Larry Wall: Yeah, INFP all right.

Linus Torvolds: My best guess would be INTP.

Steve Wozniak: ESTJ, I think.

This isn't easy.

ygolo

My termites win
I can't grab onto anything exactly, but here are my intuitive guesses:

Brah Cohen: Possibly INTJ

Larry Wall: Yeah, INFP all right.

Linus Torvolds: My best guess would be INTP.

Steve Wozniak: ESTJ, I think.

This isn't easy.

Those were my guesses too, except for Wozniak, who I thought was an ENTP (with his multiple marriages, fun-loving persona and his affinity to learn an mentor).

But I suppose he could be one of those "counter-culture" guardians.

Recluse

MBTI Type
INXP
I agree particularly with Linus Torvalds being an INTP.

He includes on his home page such welcoming gems as: "Why does this exist at all?" (in reference to the home page itself) and "If you have any great suggestions, feel free to mail me, and I'll probably feel free to ignore you." Classic INTP.