• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Futurama

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leela definitely seems like an ESFJ to me. She's very practical and a good leader (although bossy), and takes her duties very seriously. She comes off as kind of a loner, but I think that has more to do with being an outcast all her life, instead of being naturally introverted.

Zoidberg is so ENFP it hurts.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Fry is ESTP.

Bender is ENTP.

See the difference?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Bender an ENTP? C'mon man he is a classic ESTP and reeks Se.

You can't gauge this off his proclivity for sensory pleasures, which is almost certainly what people typing him ESTP are doing.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bender is an ESTP, and an extreme one at that. He has no interest in debating or intellectual discussions. He gives no consideration to anybody's thoughts but his own. He is all about action. He acts impulsively without thinking all the time. He always has to be the center of attention, and he needs constant stimulation -- and not the intellectual kind. He does not care about abstract, theoretical thinking. All he cares about is having fun and looking cool.

Zapp Brannigan is probably an ESTP too, now that I think about it.

Any ideas about Kif? I'm thinking IxFP.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fry - ISFP
Bender - ESTP
Lila - ISFJ
Amy - ESFP
The Professor - ENTP
Zoidberg - ENFP
Hermes - ISTJ
Scruffy - ISTP :rotfl:
Nibbler - INTJ

Would agree that Zapp is also ESTP. I would probably say Kif is INFP. :D

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24091]NatDormer[/MENTION] I think you're probably right on all of those.

Except I can't decide if Fry is I or E. He seems to have the traits of both.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] Yeah, I couldn't decide on fry being either I and E, I also couldn't decide between N and S as well. He's a weird character. :D