• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Economica's type

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
The interest in classification and arrangement of celebrities speaks to an SJ type of some sort, but the large number of threads speaks to someone with a more P mindset.

Any thoughts? :devil:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The interest in classification and arrangement of celebrities speaks to an SJ type of some sort, but the large number of threads speaks to someone with a more P mindset.

:huh: She's an xSJP?

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
It is a question of J or P, the different results suggest oposite letters.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
A whole thread devoted to questioning my INTJ-ness? :happy2:

Zergling, I am flattered. :smooch:

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
More like making fun of the celecrity type threads, though I'm sure you knew that.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
And said with great celerity as well.

Well, I must object. As much as I think Economica is a wonderful gal, I'm not sure she deserves a place in "Popular Culture and Type". :yes:

(And this has nothing to do with the fact she never ever agrees with me... LIKE EVER.) :hug:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would say that she creates so many such threads to stimulate type-related discussion, and perhaps to give people a way of relating to their particular types that is more holistic. Creating them so consistently implies that she is J.

I don't know her well enough to guess Si/Ni, but I've seen evidence of both. She definitely falls into the I__J group. Although she does seem to focus on abstractions and inner visions more. Subjectively, I believe that she is either an INTJ with very developed Fi, or an INFJ with very strong Ti. I do know that many INFJ's mistype as INTJ because they believe they lack emotion when in reality they just focus so much on Ni (and perhaps Ti) that they can seem rather detached at times, even though they aren't really.

However, I don't think it matters what type she is, because if she wishes to be called an INTJ, it's only proper that we respect that.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
:shock:

I'm going to go to bed and see if this thread is really still here when I wake up. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
However, I don't think it matters what type she is, because if she wishes to be called an INTJ, it's only proper that we respect that.

I would like to be called a turtle. Respect the turtle.

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
attachment.php

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In that case, yes you are turtley enough for me, Pistachio
:dry:

:yay:

Natrushka said:
<groovin' pic of sea-lovin' turtle!>

Oh, that's so much better.

Okay, I'm done being a turtle now, it's time to come out of my shell!
<heh heh now that I know I have at least two lackeys who will do what I ask!!!>

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
More like making fun of the celecrity type threads, though I'm sure you knew that.

Zergling, there's no need to be shy :hug: though I do think we should just be friends, 'kay?

:)devil:)

(And this has nothing to do with the fact she never ever agrees with me... LIKE EVER.)

:cheers:

But hey, we haven't disagreed on anything in, like, a week. Get thee to my typing threads! :yes:

Subjectively, I believe that she is either an INTJ with very developed Fi or an INFJ with very strong Ti.

Very strong Ti? Are you serious? :shock:

I'll accept the compliment on my Fi though. :)

:D Any other INFJs want to claim me? Or am I stuck with the INTJs? :dry: (Oh wait, that's right, I forgot, I'm SJ! :rolleyes:)

Okay, I'm done being a turtle now, it's time to come out of my shell!
<heh heh now that I know I have at least two lackeys who will do what I ask!!!>

Attagirl! That's the spirit. :woot:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
But hey, we haven't disagreed on anything in, like, a week. Get thee to my typing threads! :yes:

Hah hah... Those take too much time. I actually have to do research in order to disagree with you.

Though if you want, I can create a randomizer and just generate a random type and interject it in... :headphne: Might not be all that helpful though.

Although... that would be a shockingly interesting conversation if everyone had to do that.

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Definate INTJ but with feeling sequences she doesn't completely understand running in her head, making her all the more charming :yes: