• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yogi Bear's type

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Clearly an SP of some sort. Probably an extrovert as his focus is more on pic-a-nic baskets than on his inner life. (Boo Boo's probably an introvert.) But what of the F/T? He's clearly NOT smarter than the average bear, but F/T is not about intelligence. It's about decision-making, and whether it is informed by impersonal or personal ethics. I'm going to have to go with the T here. He consistently disregards the impact his actions have on the tourists whose food he pilfers.

So, ESTP.

RootBall

MBTI Type
NT
I've known a lot of ESFPs and they are definitely one of the more selfish types. Remember ESFP are Se(extroverted sensors) and Fi(introverted feelers) making their auxillary feeling function totally subjective. Morality and truth for them is often whatever they want it to be.

I have to go with ESFP on this one.

BooBoo is more of an Enigma.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Excellent point, RootBall. This is why the F/T is so difficult with Yogi-- it could really go either way.

I think BooBoo is an ISFJ.