• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ's in popular culture

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These two from captain america seem like STJs:

Hermione Granger (could be ISTJ though)
Wasabi from Big hero 6

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Just listen to the song "Red and Black" from Les Miserables and you'll know why I think Enjolras is an ESTJ

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think the girl who played Eliot Reid on Scrubs is an ESTJ. Sarah Chalke. She played an ESTJ character and most of her other roles she has that vibe.

Pinina

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Walter O'Brien (Scorpion)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Robb Stark (A song of ice and fire)
Peter (Narnia)
Thorin Oakenshield (Hobbit)
Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Nick Fury (Avengers)
Maximus (Gladiator)

Captain America is not an ESTJ. Probably ISFJ on him, possibly ESFJ.
Gaston would be an ESTP, and a very clear one.

That's all I got for now.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the girl who played Eliot Reid on Scrubs is an ESTJ. Sarah Chalke. She played an ESTJ character and most of her other roles she has that vibe.

Elliot didn't seem Te dom to me. I thought she could have been ENFP.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
These two from captain america seem like STJs:

Hermione Granger (could be ISTJ though)
Wasabi from Big hero 6

Yes those two are STJs. Carter is an ESTJ and Cap is an ISTJ. Hermione is another definite ESTJ.