• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

George Clooney's type

rav3n

I've yet to see a really natural interview with Clooney. He's always 'on'.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charming =/= Fe-dom.

ENTJ can be charming too. And George C is a straight thinker.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Charming =/= Fe-dom.

ENTJ can be charming too. And George C is a straight thinker.

Sure, not all charming people are Fe (though I'd wager that a good number of them are!), but, like Elfboy said, that ingratiating type of charming can be nothing else but Fe.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've yet to see a really natural interview with Clooney. He's always 'on'.

exactly, like an Fe dom (and likely 3w2)

[MENTION=4490]Orangey[/MENTION]
precisely

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
exactly, like an Fe dom (and likely 3w2)

clooney said:
I don't like to share my personal life... it wouldn't be personal if I shared it.

clooney said:
I'd think,'In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.' Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it.The truth is you shouldn't be married if you think like that

First quote = he doesn't want to be overhelmed by a public image and make difference between his private life and his public life. Not a 3, and he is Fi, not Fe.

Second quote = he prefer to run away from problems and boredom than face it and identify with the responsabilities of a commitment like 3s do. There fore he is 7, not 3.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm thinking enfj. Surely most actors are 'f'?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=iQ2oAzE4dlw]George Clooney[/youtube]

George C is square, personal, individualistic and commanding. That's not ENFJ, that's ENTJ.

And he has not alwys been charming...

george_clooney.jpg

Clooney don't let his personal life overhelmed by success, and is all about rationalization of pain like "I'm confortable getting old, because the choice is between getting older or die, so I'm confortable getting old".

That's a rationlization. George Clooney is an ENTJ 7w8, not an ENFJ 3w2. ENFJ 3w2 are Tony Blair, Joe Biden, Reese Witherspoon or denzel Washington, who are nothing like him. However, his MBTI style is nothing different from the ENTJ David Letterman.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just based on that video up there, I don't think he's dom Fe. Too "relaxed" perhaps? Dom Fe always strikes me as "pushy" on the "I'm cool, we're cool" game, almost implicitly exaggerating in the manner of "We are SOW cool. :333." If that makes any sense.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He comes across as a little bit introverted to me in the few interviews I've seen of him.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4AhacYlzJs"]clooney[/YOUTUBE]

I think this is a good piece where he talks about his passion. Very INTJ, no? He averts his focus a lot during the conversation. :tongue: