• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Chefs

toddha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Another ENTP example:

Love how Chris pirillo's ENTP'ism shines thru while he drives in his car:

- Also notice his Turrets shinning thru.
- Then his alter-ego Eric Cartman side comes thru several times. Not just in the car.

He is classical ENTP all the way. No one could mistype him. He is the flamboyant poster child for all ENTPs around the world.
With Extroverted Intuition just squirting out everywhere in all directions:

http://youtu.be/yCQUslQq7QA

If you know someone that acts like this, then yes, ENTP.

OASN: I love his girlfriend's HSP + dominate FEELING all over the place. Chris you are lucky to
have a strong dominate FEELING + HSP woman like that. I envy you. I wish all woman were
like her. Her bubbly FEELINGs everywhere. OASN: She's gorgeous too.

toddha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Another ENTP example:

- Then his alter-ego Eric Cartman side comes thru several times. Not just in the car.

He is classical ENTP all the way. No one could mistype him. He is the flamboyant poster child for all ENTPs around the world.

OASN: I love his girlfriend's HSP + dominate FEELING all over the place. Chris you are lucky to
have a strong dominate FEELING + HSP woman like that. I envy you. I wish all woman were

toddha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Another ENTP example:

Ok, got it! Chris Pirillo's girlfriend in that video above is: INFP (with strong overpowering HSP).

How did I arrive at that? Priya (BIG BANG THEORY) is RAJ's sister. Everyone knows that RAJ is INFP.
Priya is INFP too. Priya does not have a over the top HSP characteristic. She is HSP, but its just
not as overpowering as is Chris Pirillo's girlfriend.

OASN: The characters of the BIG BANG THEORY:

- Penny (ESFP, strong extrovert with dominate sensing & feeling**)
- Leonard (INTP w/ HSP)
- Sheldon (INTJ w/ HSP and Asperger's syndrome)
- RAJ (INFP, not much HSP)
- Priya (INFP, just alittle HSP)
- Wolowitz (ESFJ, Wolowitz is highly organized, strong SENSING extrovert unlike Penny)

** (Penny is not ESFJ. She is POORLY organized and a slob. Her apartment is as messy
as messy can get. She could never be an ESFJ)

Priya actually looks like Chris Pirillo's girlfriend too (can see it in this VIDEO):

http://youtu.be/wbRABU6zxKo

OASN: Leonard looks like Chris Pirillo, only Introverted. And Leonard has a significant HSP side.

toddha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Gordon Ramsey- ENTJ 8w7 Sp/?
Graham Elliot-ISxP (have no idea what his enneatype is)
Joe Bistanich- INTP (Probably some type of 3-5-8 tri-type)

Gordon Ramsey: ESTJ (ESTJ's have Si Introverted Sensing, DETAILS, BY THE BOOK)

If you break the rules or bend the rules, watch, Gordon Ramsey will crack out the
whip on you. That's why his show is called: Hell's Kitchen. If he were ENTJ, he
would have Ni coupled with Se and the show would be called: Normal Kitchen.
(or something similar) Se does not care about DETAILS. Se in fact is about a
certain wild side, about bending the rules. For an ENTJ, bending the rules
to: GET THE JOB DONE, is perfectly ok ENTJ's can be very understand and
caring, and willing to GIVE if they will GET in return. Its that strong Ni that gives
the ENTJ the feeling of HARMONY. Just so long as the JOB STILL GETS DONE
in the end. ENTJ is flexible more caring. ESTJ is the cold hearted, calous
zero-feeling boss who will NOT allow you to break any of his/her rules or the
rules of the system (ESTJs serve the system). If you break the rules, you must
pay dearly. That is strong Si, by the rules, by the book, no deviating, now get
back to work... <as the ESTJ slaps a ruler across your hand>. An ENTJ boss
will be more understand, more flexible, more willing to bend the rules for the
greater good of all. ESTJ, the life sucking boss that has no caring, understanding,
feelings, etc. And will not tolerate violating the rules. Gordon Ramsey is mean,
cruel, cold. Everything that an ESTJ essentially is. His Si is commanding him to
be care only about: DETAILS, RULES, BY THE BOOK, ORGANIZATION, TIDINESS,
CLEANLINESS, TRADITIONALIST.

toddha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I just don't understand why so many people associate Gordon Ramsey with ENTJs? He is not ENTJ, at all.
He does not look like them, he does not talk like them, he does not act like them. Sure, the Te & Fi are
in the same chronilogical order and same polarity. But those middle 2 functions change everything. And
are the MOST defining parts of their personality.

Even if you ONLY check out what most ENTJs & ESTJ look-like physically, the other differences are crystal-clear.
Go check out any site that has mostly labeled real ENTJs and real ESTJs correctly. Most of these are
correct (quite a few errors in these. Ex: Bill Gates is NOT an ENTJ. He has strong upper facial expressions.
Which is Extroverted Feeling. He is an INTP, as indicated by many other sites, because as a child he stayed
inside, away from other people learning everything he could about computers. Staying inside the house all
day long, every day is introverted, not extroverted):

ENTJ Celebrities:
http://www.celebritytypes.com/entj.php

ESTJ Celebrities:
http://www.celebritytypes.com/estj.php

One of the most accurate listings is Judge Judy as ESTJ. That is perfect type cast. It is pure perfection of what an ESTJ is.
ESTJs make the BEST judges in the world. In any career field. They are FACTS & DETAIL ONLY orientated. Everything has to be
BY THE BOOK, BY THE RULES or she will SLAP YOUR HAND WITH THE RULER, per-say. There has never been quite a more
perfect example of an ESTJ, in your face. Except for Gordon Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen as the Food/Chef Critic/Judge.
They demand the FACTs, the TRUTH, the DETAILS (FINE DETAILS), TRADITION. Because that dominate Si commands it
of them. Their FEELING function is so weak, it does not hardly exist at all. Add to that, their FEELING is Introverted. So
it will mostly NOT be seen by anyone when it is DEAD LAST. Their Extroverted Intuition is weak at #3. This function does
not help much to ease the ESTJ into a lighter mood. It just occasionally gives them a good sense of humor. A live-in-the-
moment spontaneous 'One-Liner', here and there. As a female ESTJ, this is something that my co-worker is notorious for.
Which I often imitate of her simply to get under her skin (Hey, she constantly gets under my skin, I owe her that, right?
Fight fire, with fire, right? 'NF's are so bullied by the 'SJ' types, its a war. Occasionally I win a battle. Luckily, she is
my equal. Not my BOSS)

Now take an ENTJ as the opposite. The perfect ENTJ to me is AL GORE. He is commanding, leading. Which is similar to
ESTJ. But guess what folks, he has dominate INTUITION, which makes him more harmonious. He wants Harmony in his
world. Al Gore is an ENVIRONMENTALIST because he CARES about the environment, he cares about the world and
humanity as a whole. His FEELING is DEAD LAST, its terribly weak at #4, and its introverted. But he CARES. He has
strong dominate INTUITION guiding him thru life telling him to CARE about the things around him, even though his
Intuition is introverted. He uses the combo of Te with Se to execute his causes to save the world and humanity.
He CARES, and is willing to pull strings, to BEND THE RULES to GET THE JOB DONE. The Se in him says: BEND THE
RULES if you have to. Live in the moment, take a chance. While the Te still says: GET THE JOB DONE! GET IT
DONE! EXECUTE THE PLAN! I do not know Al Gore personally, but something tells me his strong HARMONIOUS
tendencies and his desire save the environment, the world and all of man kind may indicate he could be a HSP
(Highly Sensitive Person) as ENTJs are known for having it. I know of (2) ENTJs in my own life that both have
the HSP thing. Including my BOSS (male ENTJ). And my brother.

Another good example of ENTJ George Clooney. Weak #4 Introverted Feeling. But, strong Introverted Intuition and
dominate Extroverted Thinking commanding him to save the world, stand up for a cause. And make no mistake
about it. Have you ever seen Goerge Clooney in any movies? He has HSP traits just pouring off of him. Why do
you think woman love him so much? His tenderness and SENSITIVITY oozes out of him all over everyone in the
movie theater. Just listen to him when he speaks so softly. His harmonious side comes from his strong introverted
Intuition. He loves people. He could never be ESTJ. He is a loving, caring, sensitive ENTJ.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

If you break the rules or bend the rules, watch, Gordon Ramsey will crack out the
whip on you. That's why his show is called: Hell's Kitchen. If he were ENTJ, he
would have Ni coupled with Se and the show would be called: Normal Kitchen.
(or something similar) Se does not care about DETAILS. Se in fact is about a
certain wild side, about bending the rules. For an ENTJ, bending the rules
to: GET THE JOB DONE, is perfectly ok ENTJ's can be very understand and
caring, and willing to GIVE if they will GET in return. Its that strong Ni that gives
the ENTJ the feeling of HARMONY. Just so long as the JOB STILL GETS DONE
in the end. ENTJ is flexible more caring. ESTJ is the cold hearted, calous
zero-feeling boss who will NOT allow you to break any of his/her rules or the
rules of the system (ESTJs serve the system). If you break the rules, you must
pay dearly. That is strong Si, by the rules, by the book, no deviating, now get
back to work... <as the ESTJ slaps a ruler across your hand>. An ENTJ boss
will be more understand, more flexible, more willing to bend the rules for the
greater good of all. ESTJ, the life sucking boss that has no caring, understanding,
feelings, etc. And will not tolerate violating the rules. Gordon Ramsey is mean,
cruel, cold. Everything that an ESTJ essentially is. His Si is commanding him to
be care only about: DETAILS, RULES, BY THE BOOK, ORGANIZATION, TIDINESS,
CLEANLINESS, TRADITIONALIST.

Se is very detail oriented. In I really don't see Gordon Ramsey as being the "do everything by the rules type" as you say that he is.

Nicki

Retired
>>

Hi there,
INFJ/ToddHa here
I agree with most of this. But there are a couple I do not agree with. Mainly Gordon Ramsey. He is not ENTJ.
All of the ENTJs I know are HSP types (Highly Sensitive). Although ENTJs have weak/inferior Introverted Feeling (Fi).
They are quite sensitive to others though their strong Introverted Intuition. Which is why there are alot of ENTJ HSP
types. Also, ENTJs have Extroverted Sensing. Which is all about living in the moment and not caring about the past
or the future. In order to cook really WELL. You need Introverted Sensing somewhere in your main function order.
I'm not saying that you can NOT cook with Extroverted Sensing. But you are not likely to be a professional cook.

Gordon Ramsey as ESTJ instead of ENTJ...
All of the ESTJs I know are CRUEL, VICIOUS, COLD, CALIOUS types. Gordon Ramsey is cold, cruel, blunt, arrogant,
mean. Does not give a f### about you if you violate his rules/teachings.

Gordon Ramsey is NOT a HSP type. Which makes it likely he is NOT an ENTJ.
He is also a CHEF, and has very strong DOMINATE Introverted Sensing. As alot of cooks/chefs have Si. Alot of the
CHEFS/COOKS/JUDGES on Food Network have Introverted Sensing. As does CHEFs/COOKs on PBS's CreateTV channel.
Look at America's Test Kitchen & Primal Grill. Good examples of ISTJ (America's Test Kitchen) and ISFJ (Primal Grill).
Introverted Sensing is very tied to Food Tasters, Food Judgers (most judges in most fields), CHEFs, COOKs, etc.
Introverted Sensing likes to store DETAILS about things that were taken in with the SENSING function (5-senses).
Likes to store them away. And then use them sometime in the future to compare the present with the past.

I think Rachael Ray is indeed a Introverted Sensing type as most cooks/chefs are. But I do not think she is ESFP.
I lean towards possible ENFP. She is certainly Extroverted and I am sure she has Introverted Sensing. So either
ESFJ or ENFP. I do not think ENTP (which has Introverted Sensing too ). Its not impossible. But she is extroverted with
Introverted Sensing for sure, as most chefs, cooks & any judges (any career field).

Being typist against ESTJs isn't going to support your explanation.