• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brad Pitt's type

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... Well, I definitely see him as IxFx, and probably J... He's certainly not an INFJ, so ISFJ sounds about right, but he doesn't seem like other ISFJ's I've known from how he speaks. That could just be a limitation of typing, though.

The main differences are his lack of tonal variance, his extreme slowness to find words, slow clumsy gestures, occasional crudeness, and less assuredness of what proper morality is. He also seems a little too self-assured. But I guess aside from that, he could be an ISFJ. That seems to be the best fit as far as letters specifically go.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
All right, I've watched the clips again, and now I'm thinking ISFP. :doh:

If someone with experience with either ISFJ or ISFP men IRL would care to put in their two cents, I'd be greatly appreciative. :)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
All right, I've watched the clips again, and now I'm thinking ISFP. :doh:

If someone with experience with either ISFJ or ISFP men IRL would care to put in their two cents, I'd be greatly appreciative. :)
I may be kind of bad with this, but I just had the idea of ESFP before I read your views. I don't know Brad Pitt from his personal life, but rather from film roles.. and trying to extrapolate from there. I guess there is some hard-to-figiure-out connection between movie roles and person himself.

This issue of acting vs real person must have been already talked to death on this board.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I may be kind of bad with this, but I just had the idea of ESFP before I read your views.

Have you seen the clips I link to in the OP? He seems quite a clear-cut I to me.

I don't know Brad Pitt from his personal life, but rather from film roles.. and trying to extrapolate from there. I guess there is some hard-to-figiure-out connection between movie roles and person himself.

This issue of acting vs real person must have been already talked to death on this board.

Surprisingly no, at least to my knowledge. Want to start the thread? :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ.

And it's not at all surprising to me that he's with an I/ESTP (angelina jolie).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't really type people yet...but my instinct would be more isfp.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ooooh that's a strong possiblity too. :thinking:

On another note, I just watched those videos linked and every time I see BP, he reminds me of one of my cousins. He and Brad Pitt are the spitting image of each other in looks, mannerisms, and body language, except that my cousin has a little bit darker hair. It plays tricks on your mind to see someone on-screen that looks just like someone you know in real life.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I'm guessing ISFP.

(which might explain why he's so pwhipped)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ see...i know! i think so too...he's very artistic...very into design....see i know stuff...haha

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's too smooth, candid and hipped to be an ISFJ, I guess he's ISFP.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
In one last interwview i read, he told that his dream is to lead a happy family life and to start to create sculptures and... i think he is propably a xSFx, the other functions are hard to guess

VagrantFarce

Certainly an ISXP imo, the reserved "go with the flow" cool guy. He's described himself as a cynic at heart, so I'll go with ISTP.

[edit] he really, really reminds me of Robert Redford nowadays, who I think is probably an ISJ of some kind.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP, although he might be an ISFP. I don't see much Fe or J about him. He rides a motorcycle, seems kind of dense to be Fe, and is very much into art/music. I think he's an SP for sure.